Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Best Designer You Ever Rocked - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Designer You Ever Rocked (610 Views)

Fashion Trends That Rocked 2014 / Name Your Best Designer Perfume! / Who Rocked The 90's Hairstyle Best? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Designer You Ever Rocked by mumubynature(m): 3:22am On Aug 22, 2014
There are many designers in town at least the ones that are well known in Nigeria market.
Designer cloths varries categorically but despite the quality or class of a certain designers,u just feel good when u put them on.Mine is FUBU05 top (100% cotton)With PlatinumFUBU baggy jean.I have some clothing more costier than these at the time but whenever i put them on i just feel good.Which one have u ever rocked that makes u feel good.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Judith Okafor Emerge The Winner Of The 2014 Miss Intercontinental Pageant / Receptionist/secretary / How To Open A Tailoring Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.