Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine (623 Views)

Searching For Undiluted Honey? / Searching For This Snails / Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Good day fellows.

Please wia in Nigeria can I get the machine that caps/seals the cover of jerrycans?

Thanks

Re: Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine by IGLE25(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2014
I am not in Nigeria but l can help you search fpr a company here in China.
Re: Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2014
IGLE25: I am not in Nigeria but l can help you search fpr a company here in China.
Thanks sir. Will really appreciate that.
I've seen the automated one online but its too expensive 4 me as at now.

The manual or semi automatic one is what I need. The one that fills and then seals one or two jerrycans at a time.

Thanks once again.
Re: Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine by lagbaja(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't think it needs a machine to seal. The cover is designed to turn in one direction when it is with the tamper proof at the base.
Re: Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2014
lagbaja: I don't think it needs a machine to seal. The cover is designed to turn in one direction when it is with the tamper proof at the base.
Really. That will be great. Will check it out. Thanks a lot man.
Re: Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine by IGLE25(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2014
I will search and get back to you. Please what price range are you looking at? And if you have a pics of the one you desire send to me pls...

(1) (Reply)

Yellowish Leaves On My Nursery Palm Oil Field / Pls What Do I Need To Start My New Poultry Farm / Dear Livestock And Crop Farmers, You Really Need To Be At This SEMINAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.