Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pop Corn Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pop Corn Production (3350 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business / Where 2 Buy Pop Corn And Ice Cream Machine In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Corn Production by Nosu(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Just need more information about this business.
Pls if you have ran this business before or u are running it right now, I need u to enlighten me on this business.
I want to embark on this business but I want to be double sure about somethings before I start the business.
Things like ; capital required to start, risk involved, profitability etc.
Re: Pop Corn Production by web20: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2014
Popcorn business is a profitable one,depend on what you want to do with it and also your location matters a lot.
I can give you the load down of what and what you will need for this business. I can also train you one on one if you don't know procedure for production.
My company also sell popcorn machine. We can help you setup your popcorn business. We are located in Agege, Lagos.
For further enquiry you can reach me on 07055896391
Re: Pop Corn Production by Nosu(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
I have started the training yesterday. Why I hv to come out here is because he told me that after production for the month, he makes a profit of at least 25k.
He makes use of butter, milk and sugar for his production. So it is really a quality popcorn. But my issue is the profit margin is low and I also want to know if there is any risk involve.
Re: Pop Corn Production by web20: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Use such ingredient for popcorn machine is d best,its a good quality. Maybe you need to reduce your measurement for selling. Another thing,what type of corn are you using? Please call me let discuss on phone to give you my suggestion
Re: Pop Corn Production by Katier00(f): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
web20: Popcorn business is a profitable one,depend on what you want to do with it and also your location matters a lot.
I can give you the load down of what and what you will need for this business. I can also train you one on one if you don't know procedure for production.
My company also sell popcorn machine. We can help you setup your popcorn business. We are located in Agege, Lagos.
For further enquiry you can reach me on 07055896391
How much is the machine
Re: Pop Corn Production by sojejeje: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
I could assist you as an importer of popcorn kernels.You may obtain your corn from us in Oshodi. Give me a call or WhatsApp for details of our Alicampo brand of popcorn 08033225541

(1) (Reply)

Get Barcodes For Your Products! / Sagacash.com Narialand Customer Support Service / Print On Your Pure-water Nylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.