Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures (926 Views)

Ccnp Video Lectures Are Available / Acca Video Lectures And Tutorial Centre Lectures Which One Is The Best? / Acca Video Lectures And Tutorial Centre Lectures Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by Olami90: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning.
I need authentic search engines and steps to download books.
I have tried to download video lectures from youtube but it is saving it as HTML files.kindly give links/steps i can use to download video lectures without using download manager.Thank you.
Re: How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by alotofgrace(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2014
oga use mozilla browser and install youtube downloader plugin. this will download any utube vid

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-download/

Olami90: Good morning.
I have tried to download video lectures from youtube but it is saving it as HTML files.kindly give links/steps i can use to download video lectures without using download manager.Thank you.
Re: How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by dridowu: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2014
The best search engine still remains
www.google.com but i think the challenges you are having is how to search correctly. Why don't you use dowload manager ? Download Manager saves you a lot of stress.
Re: How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2014

for books,
e.g
using Google type "pdf on calculus " on the search box .

different links will appear then click of the one with

"[pdf] calculus " or "[pdf] advanced calculus or any other link that have [pdf] b4 it to download .

for videos ,

you get your IDM (internet download manager ) installed first on your pc or smart phone then type in the link to video you wish to download or better still get ' media get ' installed first , then on the search box just type the name of video , various types will appear then click on your choice , in fact you can download anything you want, be it books (pdf) , music , games, applications e.t.c for free .

just make sure you have enough MB, & good network

guess this helps ..
Re: How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by Dinsin(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hi, you can check out the books at www.4shared.com but if you require additional assistance for books, materials, assignments and projects for students and lecturers respectively, pls gimme a call on 08022149147. My name is Chidinma
Thanks
Re: How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by Olami90: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
benbuks:
for books,
e.g using Google type "pdf on calculus " on the search box .

different links will appear then click of the one with

"[pdf] calculus " or "[pdf] advanced calculus or any other link that have [pdf] b4 it to download .

for videos ,

you get your IDM (internet download manager ) installed first on your pc or smart phone then type in the link to video you wish to download or better still get ' media get ' installed first ,
then on the search box just type the name of video , various types
will appear then click on your choice , in fact you can download
anything you want, be it books (pdf) , music , games, applications
e.t.c for free .

just make sure you have enough MB, & good network

guess this helps ..

tnkz so much.i rily appreciate.i am goin to try dat.
Re: How Can I Download Pdf Books And Video Lectures by Olami90: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
dridowu: The best search engine still remains
www.google.com but i think the challenges you are having is how to search correctly. Why don't you use dowload manager ? Download Manager
saves you a lot of stress.

tnkz a lot.i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Why 69% Of Students Failed WASSCE / FUTO Officially Publish List Of New SUG Executives / Unilorin 2014 Convocation Ceremony Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.