Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. (2505 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by naijagraduates: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Choose A section and apply!!!!!?!

1) Cassava production and processing
2)Soap, ointment,insecticide production
3)Event Management and planning
4)Building and construction
5)CSGP(cattle,sheep&goat production)
6)Fashion and design
7)Recycling and waste management
Art and craft
9)Fishery,poultry and dog production
10)Piggery.

The National Association of unemployed graduates posted an advert about 3 weeks ago requesting for CV's. Some people also sent their names, emails and other details via text messages-

we are happy to inform you that we received them all and have presented it to the director of the bureau Investment and public private partnership, Mrs Folakemi Akinleye. Just yesterday the Oyo state coordinator and the National Coordinator and a few members had a meeting with the director in her office and she told us that the new ministry would be pleased to absorb some of us and for those with other initiatives, funds would be provided to us in groups or sections. She asked us to divide ourselves into groups/areas of interest so the ministry can empower those that are really ready for the projects. She said the government has helped so many group of people but in the end only a few who were really interested benefited from the initiative.

we received a total of 135 emails,296 text messages and 119 uploaded their CVs on our website out of which we got about 25 multiple entries and 53 text messages insufficiently addressed and altogether we have 475 new applicants,93 regular members(executives and members) and 55 contacts retrieved from the old website for the application.( Thanks to the head of media and publicity for his time,energy and money for collating the data)

And the next thing on our agenda is the grouping into sections and meetings. But to save us the stress and funds for transportation and the likes,the national executives came out with the following groups.

6)Fashion and design
coolArt and craft
10)Piggery.

we shall send text messages to those that submitted their applications and any other interested applicant should follow the following procedures.

-Register on the website
-Upload your CV or text area of interest to the number displayed on the website
And be ready to meet at any stipulated time.

Thank you....
Any other suggestions or ideas for more groups or section call the National coordinator or your state coordinators.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by ProfGday(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2014
naijagraduates: The National Association of unemployed graduates posted an advert about 3 weeks ago requesting for CV's. Some people also sent their names, emails and other details via text messages-

we are happy to inform you that we received them all and have presented it to the director of the bureau Investment and public private partnership, Mrs Folakemi Akinleye. Just yesterday the Oyo state coordinator and the National Coordinator and a few members had a meeting with the director in her office and she told us that the new ministry would be pleased to absorb some of us and for those with other initiatives, funds would be provided to us in groups or sections. She asked us to divide ourselves into groups/areas of interest so the ministry can empower those that are really ready for the projects. She said the government has helped so many group of people but in the end only a few who were really interested benefited from the initiative.

we received a total of 135 emails,296 text messages and 119 uploaded their CVs on our website out of which we got about 25 multiple entries and 53 text messages insufficiently addressed and altogether we have 475 new applicants,93 regular members(executives and members) and 55 contacts retrieved from the old website for the application.( Thanks to the head of media and publicity for his time,energy and money for collating the data)

And the next thing on our agenda is the grouping into sections and meetings. But to save us the stress and funds for transportation and the likes,the national executives came out with the following groups.

6)Fashion and design
coolArt and craft
10)Piggery.

we shall send text messages to those that submitted their applications and any other interested applicant should follow the following procedures.

-Register on the website
-Upload your CV or text area of interest to the number displayed on the website
And be ready to meet at any stipulated time.

Thank you....
Any other suggestions or ideas for more groups or section call the National coordinator or your state coordinators.
Drop d website and ur email.
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by naijagraduates: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2014
www.naijagraduates.com

Info@naijagraduates.com

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by akum123: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
is it only in OYO state dis is happening? am in PH hw do i go abt dis plsss
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by naijagraduates: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2014
akum123: is it only in OYO state dis is happening? am in PH hw do i go abt dis plsss
Register on the website and upload your CV so once there is an opportunity in PH we would let you know
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by akum123: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2014
i hv filled my details,but unable to summit,keep telling me my cv must file must be my name,which i hv done,yet it keep rejecting my summision,what do i do pls
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by Yusphull(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
keep up the good work guys... God is your strength ..
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yusphull: keep up the good work guys... God is your strength ..

Where have you been this guy? sad
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by naijagraduates: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2014
Cassava has more applicants than other sections, soap making and ointments still need more.Nobody yet for art and craft...Amazing!!
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2014
naijagraduates: Cassava has more applicants than other sections, soap making and ointments still need more.Nobody yet for art and craft...Amazing!!
Everyone going for gari money as no oil money.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by naijagraduates: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2014
People have started responding to Event management and planning
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by naijagraduates: 2:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Please be informed, we are to mobilise ourselves to the"Baale Agbe" of Oyo state(The Chief of Agriculture of Oyo state) on thursday unfailingly.

He is in charge of land distribution solely for the purpose of agriculture, he settles disputes amongst local farmers and in charge of machinery and equipment.

During a phone conversation with him, he said its indeed going to be a great opportunity to meet with us, he said he has been hoping for a day the youths would revolutionise Nigeria by investing and involving themselves Agriculture- he says the time has come and there are several opportunities left untapped, he promised to give us his full support in terms of land and machinery.

This is to invite the Oyo states members and executives, There is going to be a meeting With the BAALE AGBE(Chief of Agriculture) AT Moniya AKINYELE ON Thursday 28/8/2014. Let's converge at U.I. first GATE at 2PM. PLEASE BE punctual.
Free Seats reserved just for the first 20 people.
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by IRIENBOY(m): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Unemployed Graduates Can Still Apply.. by Yusphull(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Ishsoph:

Where have you been this guy? sad

I've been busy lately boss....

But am back and better now....

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Nigeria Is Recruiting / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting / Erisco Foods Limited HND Graduates/Non-grad. & Exp. Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.