Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Human Parts Sellers Has Been Busted In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Human Parts Sellers Has Been Busted In Lagos (465 Views)

Politicians Buy Human Parts From Me, Says Suspect (photo) / SHOCKING! A Village Where Human Parts Are Eaten Daily [photos] / Photos Of The Fish With Human Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Parts Sellers Has Been Busted In Lagos by nicholasis(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2014
We gathered that men of  the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja, Lagos have paraded 3 persons that has been identified to be human parts sellers.

Names of the suspects are Mustapha Muritala, Sunday Oluyeba and Adenike Olanrewaju,they were arrested at the Ojumerin area of Sagamu, Ogun State after someone gave a tip off that helped in the arrest of the 3 suspect.2 human skul were reportedly recovered from the suspects which they comfessed that they purchase from a grave yard not far away.

One of the suspects, 42 year old Herbalist Mustapha Murtala, told the police that he ventured into the business 2 years ago when he was given N30,000 to provide one human skull.

His Confession Bellow

“I am a herbalist from , I was introduced to human parts business by one Sunday Oluyeba I knew through my friends, Olanipekun and Kazim.It all started when My friends asked me to get  native birds called eyeoshi and eyeoke, and I succeeded in getting them. Days later they requested a human head and told me they will give me N30,000. According to them it will be used in making concoction for a pregnant woman in labour experiencing pain.They said the concoction also help in cleansing the stomach, and she will later get pregnant. Sunday was the person that brought the human head and I paid him N15,000 . This is my second time of purchasing a human skull from him.
“I was at home doing my normal job when a man came and demanded one human skull. As I handed the nylon where I kept it to him, some men I later discovered to be policemen swooped on me.
When he was arrested, he was forced to call his  partner in crime, Oluyeba, demanding on human head from him. Oluyeba, ordered one of his friends, Baba Beji, to help him carry out the supply.Unfortunately, he was nabbed when he got to the location .

A suspect, Juwon Olarewaju, another herbalist, fled on sighting his wife being accompanied by police because he already knew that something was wrong,following his escape his wife was was arrested instead because that is the only option left to member of the SARS.

According to Mrs Olarewaju,she said she was shocked and disappointed on hearing the issue on ground because she never knew all this about her husband .

She said;

“Wev’e been together 5 years now and we have 2 kids already. He is an herbalist but i am aware that he was involve in human parts business. I swear, I didn’t know anything about all these,ℓ was arrested for what ℓ don’t know any thing about.My husband fled away so they had to arrest me instead because it appears i am part of it.According to these men,they said my husband supplied them with human head of which ℓ wasn’t aware of right now my husband is no where to be found.

It was stated clear by the Police that the suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as possible.
Source : http://updatenaija.com
Photo Credit :http://naijagistng.com

Re: Human Parts Sellers Has Been Busted In Lagos by tobillionaire(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2014
So, some can really kill their fellow human cos of 15k

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Caliphate: Where Boko Haram Kill People Like Chicken. / Endorsement: Jonathan Thanks S/ West PDP Members / What Would You Do With $1,000,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.