Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme (29020 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Eunisell Limited (an Oil And Gas Servicing) / Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell / Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by gogofr(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
hr@eunisell.com
tosynbolade: Pls can someone post the email address the invite was sent tru?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Plus10(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
fumilara: Pls did anyone who studied industrial chemistry get an invite
Yea
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
any graduate of electrical engineering being invited
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ogbuehimichael: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls,which segment of oil and gas is eunisell into and what is their website...thanks
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by fleezytran(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
I didn't even knw that the mail finally delivered o, but now I av been scheduled for thursday 2nd Oct. Mbok, pls I'll need more info o.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ascendo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
gogofr: Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Eunisell Limited.

You are hereby scheduled to write our test on Thursday, 2 October 2014 by 12 noon. (Please be at the venue at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation).

Venue – Natures Gentle Touch Hair Institute, 209 Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Please be advised that our test is GMAT based assessing the following:

Section A
· Verbal Skills
· Logical Reasoning
· Quantitative Analysis

Section B: Essay assessment

Total time allowed for the test (both sections A & B) is 1hour 30mins.

Come along with the following:
· Calculator
· Originals of your credentials i.e.
o CV
o Birth Certificate (must be a maximum of 28 years of age by 31 Dec. 2014)
o SSCE/NECO/GCE Result (minimum of 5 credits at O’levels, including Math and English)
o University Certificate or Statement of result/its equivalent (minimum of 2.1 or Upper Credit)
o Details of all your course grades or Transcript
o NYSC Discharge Certificate (if completed)
o Other professional certificate(s)
Kindly confirm attendance by a return e-mail.
Best Regards

Human Resources Team
please can you help me with the email address that sent you the invite?
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dasoul(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
@gogofr, plus et al that were invited, can u send me a PM so that we could braze ourselves up.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2014
ilori1930: any graduate of electrical engineering being invited
make una talk nau
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by fumilara: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls wat date re u scheduled to write
Plus10:
Yea
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Plus10(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
fumilara: Pls wat date re u scheduled to write
2nd Oct.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dhope: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
i dont hold a copy of my transcript presently and am in doubt if dey wont use dt to disqualify me for d test. pls house i need ur advice
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
dhope: i dont hold a copy of my transcript presently and am in doubt if dey wont use dt to disqualify me for d test. pls house i need ur advice
stay calm bro, you are not the only one in that situation. I do not have my transcript either and I'm sure a good number of guys here dont have theirs too. Nobody is going to disqualify you for not having your transcript. Afterall, it is a document regarded to be CONFIDENTIAL in MANY higher institutions.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
I will be writing at 12:00pm tomorrow. Who is with me? wink
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Lero15(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
ilori1930: I will be writing at 12:00pm tomorrow. Who is with me? wink
best wishes..
I wasn't invited though.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dasoul(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
ilori1930: I will be writing at 12:00pm tomorrow. Who is with me? wink
Pls mail ur number to dalegacy45@yahoo.com let's talk.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by exx(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
any graduate of electrical engineering being invited
I was invited oh and I am electrical engineering smiley
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by wonda26(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
How was today?
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by mosbiod(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
if you don't have your transcript, you should have the printed copies of each semester results back in school... go with that na, afterall the grades on your result is the same as that on the transcript.... if you dont have all the semesters...go with the one you have with you.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ThaSlimKidd: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Any insight on how the essay part was like?! Anyone?! That's all I am asking for
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dhope: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
abeg who wrote 2day oo. pls just hint us on how d atmosphere was lik so dt we can prepare for 2moro. nt necessarily mean u shud reveal questn to us if u dont feel like.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Episteme2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please, can someone confirm to us whether or not gatecrashers were allowed to write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by wisehuman156(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Why is everyone mute? I hope the test wasn't harsh.
I wish you guys all the best
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Adechyno(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Episteme2: Please, can someone confirm to us whether or not gatecrashers were allowed to write?
Not allowed. They have list of candidates to write the test for each day with exam number.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Adechyno(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2014
dhope: abeg who wrote 2day oo. pls just hint us on how d atmosphere was lik so dt we can prepare for 2moro. nt necessarily mean u shud reveal questn to us if u dont feel like.
If you are not familiar with the geography of v.i, pls go as early as possible. Traffic palava and person fit easily miss road for that way. The test started 12 dot. 30 verbal, 20 maths and essay writing.
All the best.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Lero15: best wishes..
I wasn't invited though.
Thanks bro... and keep hope alive; better days ahead with greater opportunities

1 Like

Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by wonda26(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Adechyno: Not allowed. They have list of candidates to write the test for each day with exam number.
Adechyno: If you are not familiar with the geography of v.i, pls go as early as possible. Traffic palava and person fit easily miss road for that way. The test started 12 dot. 30 verbal, 20 maths and essay writing.
All the best.
Very nice of you to answer these questions. Save gatecrashers the pain.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dhope: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Adechyno: If you are not familiar with the geography of v.i, pls go as early as possible. Traffic palava and person fit easily miss road for that way. The test started 12 dot. 30 verbal, 20 maths and essay writing.
All the best.
thanks. i will be going frm cms. i hope i wont miss way to d place b4 dey start.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Adechyno(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
dhope:
thanks. i will be going frm cms. i hope i wont miss way to d place b4 dey start.
Kk. Much easier. Just mk sure, you press it into the keke napep man ear, that you are going to muri okunola. not just v.i, cos v.i get many side...
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dhope: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Adechyno: Kk. Much easier. Just mk sure, you press it into the keke napep man ear, that you are going to muri okunola. not just v.i, cos v.i get many side...
Av arrived d place. thanks for ur wake-up info because d place is nt dt easy to locate unless person don know am b4.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by wisehuman156(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
I wish you all the best bro.
dhope:
Av arrived d place. thanks for ur wake-up info because d place is nt dt easy to locate unless person don know am b4.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone! Is there anyone who's willing to share wat the essay questions were like? Not really asking for specifics though.
Re: 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme by dhope: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Johniyke2flex: Hi everyone! Is there anyone who's willing to share wat the essay questions were like? Not really asking for specifics though.
not dt it is bad to tell u but just to respect d significance of exam. no need to bother urself much on dt essay. for d question dey will ask u,u only have an A4 paper page to blow ur grammar. i think av allayed ur fear a little on dis and hope av nt offended d sense of anyone by my answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / World Bank Job For African Nationals.... Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.