Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Golden Falconets Strikers Are Better Than Super Eagles Strikers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Golden Falconets Strikers Are Better Than Super Eagles Strikers (433 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Falconets Strikers Are Better Than Super Eagles Strikers by fijiano202(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
i know this may sound absurd cos comparing male and female in football is really odd but sometimes its all comes down to individuals,teams and coaches...its all abt confidence and self-determination..some of you may think this is funny but if you notice how miserable our super eagles strikers truely are you would appreciate this ladies more...Some Super eagles striker may be awesome at club level but our falconets composure infront of goal is really amazing i was really impressed with the team tactics and well taken goals. try to watch all the highlight of all their goals you will be suprised of how calm and cool headed they are ...whats ur opinion on this

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:balotelli Back To Epl,super mario / Rooney.....new England Captain...... / I Have No Problem Playing Against Arsenal- Fabregas - See More At: Http://fcnai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.