Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? (800 Views)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / What School Did This Guys Graduate From? / What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Great NairaLanders! which secondary skul did you finish from? are you proud of your that school? drop the name of that great school and lets reconnect ourselves......

As for me: Am very proud of
Government Technical College, Abak - Akwa Ibom State
Re: Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by Tallesty1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Saint Thomas Aquinas Secondary School Ibagwa-aka. Enugu state
Re: Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by padeolu: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Saint Thomas Aquinas Secondary School Ibagwa-aka. Enugu state
I know that school.

Henry Alex-Duduyemi Memorial College, Ile-Ife, Osun State

Adepetu Comprehensive college, Ile-Ife, Osun State
Re: Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
padeolu: I know that school.

Henry Alex-Duduyemi Memorial College, Ile-Ife, Osun State

Adepetu Comprehensive college, Ile-Ife, Osun State
You worked/served there or you....??
Re: Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by padeolu: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tallesty1: You worked/served there or you....??
yh! I served there. Annunciation Sec School..Amorji/Nkwo junction. Went to your school a couple of times to see some corper friends.
Re: Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by holycup(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
I rep Christ the King College(CKC)Onitsha..2004

PRIMUS!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Secondary School Did You Finish From???? by Ask4delaw(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN 2003

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB Splits COLNAS Into Two / Nigerian Teachers Threaten To Strike Over New Resumption Date / School Of Nursing Uch Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.