Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 (3836 Views)

Michael Okpara University Hostel Is On Fire (Photos) / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Check Out Michael Okpara University Pume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2014
emmyvet: Sorryfor the late reply!

Well the biology is just to read about 5kingdom classification of live. Maybe college biology will be ok or you pickup the general biology by prof. Hillary Edeoga the VC.

Physics is just pickup elementary physics.
For Chem you can use your new school chemistry read up bonding, electrovalency, periodic table in details.
Mathematics is just
thanks dear.....someone else gave such advice as well.....so I just have to go through my sec school stuffs all over again....pick up those tiny ones I left behind.....sounds OK to me.....they will introduce us to veterinary medicine by second semester,i've been given d course outline already.......how is ur studies moving?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Doclight: well d only news i've heard.

Yesterday was rag day in school.
Freshers shall resume december
yeah....heard abt d rag day stuff.....I was told we r to begin lectures by next month for vet students...don't really know about others.....and u didn't really ans my qst....have u gotten admission?.....datz if u r seeking for one
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by emmyvet(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2014
NmaGOD44: thanks dear.....someone else gave such advice as well.....so I just have to go through my sec school stuffs all over again....pick up those tiny ones I left behind.....sounds OK to me.... they will introduce us to veterinary medicine by second semester,i've been given d course outline already.......how is ur studies moving?
Bolded that should not disturb you the CVM121 is just a bonus cause,
Just back to maths,physics,biology and chemistry.
Cvm121 is an A course.
My studies are just hectic.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyvet:
Bolded that should not disturb you the CVM121 is just a bonus cause,
Just back to maths,physics,biology and chemistry.
Cvm121 is an A course.
My studies are just hectic.
OK....'hectic'?...u will cope....just like am gonna do

1 Like

Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by macdanny247(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
NmaGOD44: can I get d list of books from u,pls?....really wanna get started now.....at least let me just b glancing through them....
This gal u are nt smiling at all, seems u want 2 graduate wit 5.1, if u have started going through ur courses wen u have nt even gone 4 screening, dat means engine guys like us should have finished reading our course outline 4 the year.
Sorry 4 d long post, but my advice is try nd relax have as much fun as u can, coz wen school wil finally resume u wil have enough time 2 read, u wil even get tired of reading... Cheers
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
macdanny247: This gal u are nt smiling at all, seems u want 2 graduate wit 5.1, if u have started going through ur courses wen u have nt even gone 4 screening, dat means engine guys like us should have finished reading our course outline 4 the year.
Sorry 4 d long post, but my advice is try nd relax have as much fun as u can, coz wen school wil finally resume u wil have enough time 2 read, u wil even get tired of reading... Cheers
my dear...thanks for d advice ...not dat am trying to b over zealous or smtin.....just wanted to see the kind of thing am getting into ....but all is well .....and FYI,vet students are doing dia screening already...... was dia last week Friday ...asked wen d screening will commence only to b told dat it's on already .....some of my documents were signed and I was given a fully typed list of things to bring for d screening to b complete ....no b small thing oooo.....even our course outline was given to me...so,do u still blame me for trying to b forarmed?lol ....I guess dis is a longer story even ...and how far have u gone with urs?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by macdanny247(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
NmaGOD44: my dear...thanks for d advice ...not dat am trying to b over zealous or smtin.....just wanted to see the kind of thing am getting into ....but all is well .....and FYI,vet students are doing dia screening already...... was dia last week Friday ...asked wen d screening will commence only to b told dat it's on already .....some of my documents were signed and I was given a fully typed list of things to bring for d screening to b complete ....no b small thing oooo.....even our course outline was given to me...so,do u still blame me for trying to b forarmed?lol ....I guess dis is a longer story even ...and how far have u gone with urs?
I hv paid acceptance nd changed it 2 receipt, i wil go bck nxt week 2 knw the nxt procedure...
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
OK.....did d same thing two weeks ago...went back last week and presented d receipt to my college ....my admission letters were signed and other things were checked as well....some r still remaining shaaa....will return anytime soon for dem
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
did u hear abt d hostel fee stuff?.....very baffling
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by macdanny247(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
NmaGOD44: did u hear abt d hostel fee stuff?.....very baffling
My dear i heard it is compulsory... I dont want 2 tink abt it, wen i get 2 dat bridge i wil cross it
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2014
went to pay to school fees only for it to b rejected.... said it must come with accommodation as well....nah so ah carry ma money come back ooo
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Joeblis(m): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: went to pay to school fees only for it to b rejected.... said it must come with accommodation as well....nah so ah carry ma money come back ooo
yeah I was told the same thing too...i tried paying the school fees, only to be told I must pay for accommodation first..that very unfair mehn upon all the pleas the guy told to me to pay half of the two fees with the money meant for school fees
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joeblis: yeah I was told the same thing too...i tried paying the school fees, only to be told I must pay for accommodation first..that very unfair mehn upon all the pleas the guy told to me to pay half of the two fees with the money meant for school fees
and u did?
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by Joeblis(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: and u did?
no I eventually paid the 60k for accmdtn....am done with the screening/reg remain online course registration which they said well start October.
Re: Check Michael Okpara Admission List 2014 by NmaGOD44(f): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joeblis: no I eventually paid the 60k for accmdtn....am done with the screening/reg remain online course registration which they said well start October.
OK......watz ur course?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join 2020 JAMB UTME WhatsApp Group by Examrelief / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread / BODMAS MISUNDERSTANDING: Whose Fault? Teachers, Pupils Or Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.