Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Edola Drama In A Church. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Edola Drama In A Church. (640 Views)

See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / Bank Verification Number Bvn Causing Drama In Our Banks Photos / Bank Verification Number Bvn Causing Drama In Our Banks Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edola Drama In A Church. by dedonsamue: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
According to reports by ThisDay, one of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian Patrick Sawyer, but survived the ravages of the disease, went to the church last Sunday to testify to the goodness of God in her life.

Those giving testimonies were 10 in number and she was number four on the queue. When it was her turn to share her testimony with the congregation, she testified that she survived the ailment and had tested negative to Ebola. When it was time for her to return the microphone to the pastor to call the next person, this is what transpired:
Pastor: Don’t worry, give the microphone to the next person.
Next person: (shifts back) Nooo, give it to pastor.
Ebola testifier: Pastor, take your microphone, he is not collecting it.
Pastor: Give it to the sister behind him.

Sister: Shuuooo! I don forget my testimony, may be next week.
Ebola testifier: Pastor, if you are not ready to collect the microphone, I will put it on the floor (heading back to her seat).
Before she could turn back to return to her seat, everyone in the church had jumped outside for dear lives. Hahaha, guy if na u nkor?

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hand 2 / Laugh T Out / What Do Snow Men Eat For Breakfast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.