Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Cheating Game - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cheating Game (714 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. / The Story Behind The Cheating Wife , A Bank Manager(+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheating Game by zboyd: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
As women earn more money and work longer hours, new statistics show that more women are cheating on their husbands -- but that doesn't mean that men are as forgiving about affairs as some women can be.

Some women are willing to forgive their husbands for infidelity.

Most men aren't willing to forgive their wives for infidelity and view it as the end of the marriage.

According to relationship therapist Phillip Hodson, contributing columnist for England's Daily Mail:

"Men can forgive themselves for their indiscretions but find it harder to forgive their partners for the same. For a betrayed woman, an affair is an offense against her dignity. For a betrayed man, it's an offense against his manhood. It goes right to the core of his identity. Most husbands can't get over the fact that their wives had s-x with another man. For men, the s-xual component of their wife's affair is important.

Women are much more likely to ask: 'Did you love her?'

Men are much more likely to ask: 'Was he bigger than me?' 'Was he better than me in bed?'"

And women are cheating for the same reason men do: they want affection and attention, and the Daily Mail notes, that's going to lead to s-x.

As a woman...could you forgive a cheating boyfriend or husband? Why or Why not?

As a man...could you forgive a cheating girlfriend or wife? Why or Why not?
Re: The Cheating Game by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
A cheating girlfriend:- Nope not now, not ever. I'd rather gladly break up for good I swear. She clearly doesn't love me that much to stay faithful.

A cheating wife:- Absolutely Yes. For better or worse that's the vow. Now cheating is one of the ‘worse’. As a wife, she deserve a second chance but not a third.

3 Likes

Re: The Cheating Game by lertee(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
I will forgive him the first second time but when it becomes incessant then I will have to talk to my legs or even if I decide to remain with him,things will never be the same again between us.

1 Like

Re: The Cheating Game by thunderrider: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ceasar1: A cheating girlfriend:- Nope not now, not ever. I'd rather gladly break up for good I swear. She clearly doesn't love me that much to stay faithful.

A cheating wife:- Absolutely Yes. For better or worse that's the vow. Now cheating is one of the ‘worse’. As a wife, she deserve a second chance but not a third.

But then will I trust her again

I am willing to a wife a second chance

will I be able ti forget?
Re: The Cheating Game by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
thunderrider:

Biko, What are you saying? undecided
Re: The Cheating Game by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cheating is the uttermost betrayal for me. You cheat on me, we break flat and fast. NO negotiation what so ever.
Re: The Cheating Game by eigmaticme: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2014
thunderrider:

Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Weak Erection / Use Lemon Juice To Treat Your Freckles / 28 Internet Acronyms Every Parent Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.