Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Certified Automation Professional (technocrat Automation) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certified Automation Professional (technocrat Automation) (922 Views)

PLC Automation Easter Training Promo With Free HSE Training And Certification / Any Instrumetation And Automation Professional Here? / Comprehensive Training Videos on Automation|Inst & contr., PLC/SCADA/DCS/VFD etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certified Automation Professional (technocrat Automation) by oemmanuel: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
As a young engineer in Electrical/Electronic, I wish to build a career in Automation Engineering. I've been searching for a certified training center for some time now and the only one I've found is Technocrat Automation in India.
I want to know if anyone has been there before or if there is a better option around. Thanks
Re: Certified Automation Professional (technocrat Automation) by oemmanuel: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
They've given me the cost and other details. But i need to be sure before I commit myself to it.
Re: Certified Automation Professional (technocrat Automation) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2014
If the certificate is all you are interested in, then you can go for it.

But if LEARNING how to program PLCs, DCS and SCADA systems is what you really want, i'll advice you to stay away from that place. What they will teach you there is only a scratch in the surface.

Ask yourself, how is it possible to learn all those many numbers of PLCs (i think about 9 different brands), DCS (2 brands) SCADA (2), Servomotor, VFD, Instrumentation, Process control etc all within a space of less than 2 months?

A word is enough for the wise

SOURCE: personal experience.
Re: Certified Automation Professional (technocrat Automation) by oemmanuel: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2014
fury: If the certificate is all you are interested in, then you can go for it.

But if LEARNING how to program PLCs, DCS and SCADA systems is what you really want, i'll advice you to stay away from that place. What they will teach you there is only a scratch in the surface.

Ask yourself, how is it possible to learn all those many numbers of PLCs (i think about 9 different brands), DCS (2 brands) SCADA (2), Servomotor, VFD, Instrumentation, Process control etc all within a space of less than 2 months?

A word is enough for the wise

SOURCE: personal experience.

Thanks for that eye-opening advice. Can you, please guide me to where or how I can learn how program those brands?
Its a favour I ask from you.

(1) (Reply)

The So-called Professional Courses / Job Recruitment At Aiico Insurance PLC / 2016 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.