Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? (479 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? by Dbestmax(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
If anyone has any idea I need to know cos I think As a christian its actually a shame not knowing this stuff...dnt judge cos I know many still don't know this...
Mod front page please
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? by texanomaly(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
There is already a thread about this. Did you search before posting?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? by Truth24(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just in case it hits ......

I don't av an idea of wat u mean here

Certainly d Holy spirit has left u... undecided
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? by purplesummer(f): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
I know many will bring up the Da Vinci Code ideology here. I'll just watch.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? by Sanchez01: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Christ was never married. He had limited tight right from the time of His birth to when He gave up on the cross. Although devilish propagandas of how Christ and Mary had something together had been spread from time immemorial. He was God in flesh, living like men would was never His goal; He came with one soul purpose in mind; to bridge the gap between the Godhead and men. He never considered Mary as we would think of our mothers. Christ was never married, some of the Apostles even followed after Him. His reason for this, I'm sure is not to say marriage is bad, rather, He, being God and made alive in the flesh was never given to the lusts of men and of this vile world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Loves You: Apostle A.O Odili / HIDDEN TRUTHS- A Must Read For Everyone. / Are You An Encourager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.