Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. (2323 Views)

Clean Naija Use Toyota Rav4 @ 970,000.00 / MUST SELL Tincan Cleared Toyota Camry LE 1998 Model 970,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
MERCEDES BENZ E500 SUPER CLEAN RUNS AMAZING - $5995 (MIAMI)

2005 MERCEDES BENZ E500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE POWER AND 22 MPG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAR IS FULLY LOADED, AUTOMATIC TRIPTRONIC TRANSMISSION, SPORT PACKAGE WITH AIR RIDE SUSPENSION, FEATURES FULL TAN LEATHER INTERIOR WITH BEATIFUL BURL WOOD TRIMS, POWER HEATED SEATS, POWER HEATED MIRRORS, AM FM CD STEREO, COLD AC ,SUNROOF, LED FOGLAMPS, HID HEADLIGHTS, POWER STEERING, GOOD TIRES, THIS VEHICLE HAS OVER 35 SERVICE RECORDS AT THE DEALER 1 OWNER FLORIDA CAR, NON SMOKER VEHICLE, THIS ONE OWNER BENZ IS VERY CLEAN, RUNS AND LOOKS LIKE NEW, ALL SERVICE RECORDS, ALL MAINTENANCES UP TO DATE, JUST REDUDUCED DONT MISS OUT ON WELL MAINTAINED, LIKE NEW MERCEDES BENZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAPEST IN TOWN

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
2005 MERCEDES BENZ E500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE POWER AND 22 MPG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAR IS FULLY LOADED, AUTOMATIC TRIPTRONIC TRANSMISSION, SPORT PACKAGE WITH AIR RIDE SUSPENSION, FEATURES FULL TAN LEATHER INTERIOR WITH BEATIFUL BURL WOOD TRIMS, POWER HEATED SEATS, POWER HEATED MIRRORS, AM FM CD STEREO, COLD AC ,SUNROOF, LED FOGLAMPS, HID HEADLIGHTS, POWER STEERING, GOOD TIRES, THIS VEHICLE HAS OVER 35 SERVICE RECORDS AT THE DEALER 1 OWNER FLORIDA CAR, NON SMOKER VEHICLE, THIS ONE OWNER BENZ IS VERY CLEAN, RUNS AND LOOKS LIKE NEW, ALL SERVICE RECORDS, ALL MAINTENANCES UP TO DATE, JUST REDUDUCED DONT MISS OUT ON WELL MAINTAINED, LIKE NEW MERCEDES BENZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAPEST IN TOWN

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
2005 Mercedes E500

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
I will be in Miami by September less than two weeks.. Time to source your Miami USA cars from the sunshine state.. Miami is a direct port to Nigeria and no extra shipping fees for taking the Miami purchased car to Miami port... Very nice selection of cars in Miami area and prices are very reasonable for simple economy cars and luxury cars alike... New cars ,Used Cars.. Let me help you land your car on Nigeria's open roads..

Take the next two weeks to browse cars for sale in Miami before giving me a message to go and inspect and test the car for you and then arrange your purchase from the seller/dealers in Miami USA, ship the car to lagos and even assist via my partner in lagos to clear the car from Port...
Keep your eyes on Open roads for your dream quality car selling at an affordable price and ready to ship to Nigeria's Open roads...

Thanks you much...
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
2002 MITSUBISHI GALANT ES BUY HERE PAY HERE - $2995 (MIAMI) around 485,000.oo Naira..

2002 MITSUBISHI GALANT VERY ECONOMICAL 26 MPG 2.4L INLINE 4 CYL ENGINE.

COLD AC, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, POWER WINDOWS, POWER DOOR LOCKS, SPORT PACKAGE INTERIOR WITH BUCKET SEATS AND CENTER CONSOLE SHIFTER, POWER SUNROOF, AM FM CD PLAYER, POWER STEERING, GOOD TIRES, ROOMY 4 DOOR SEDAN. VERY CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED FLORIDA VEHICLE, ALL SERVICE RECORDS, NO ACCIDENTS, CLEAN CAR FAX, IT RUNS LIKE NEW

THIS IS A PERFECT FIRST CAR FOR SOMEONE WITH A SMALL BUDGET AND LOOKING FOR GREAT FUEL ECONOMY AND RELIABILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
2002 MITSUBISHI GALANT ES BUY HERE PAY HERE - $2995 (MIAMI)

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Hero10001: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
But your not in FL yet, so how do you know the car is what it is?
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hero10001: But your not in FL yet, so how do you know the car is what it is?

Yes true and i will not be able to help you get anything there until i get there to see it and test drive it..Soon, 10 more days..
These are just samples of what is offered by selleres and dealers in that area.. All the price and details listed here are the details provided by the seller/dealer and not by myself...
And our service is precisely to go there and see the car for interested customers.. We will inspect it visualy under,inside and out..We will drive it and observe its sounds and stability in motion.. We can request history checks and ask to see the Title , and we do this all before any agreement is made to purchase...

Thanks for your response... Our service is to go and see that the car is what it is advertised to be.. Please bear with these sample selections from the Miami area and we will be glad to check on cars for you soon and arrange purchase and shipment all the way to clearing in Lagos..
My prior experience in Miami is that it is a place of very nice car selections.. Lots of low stress living for many people who take it easy on themselves and their cars.. I will be happy when i get back to beautiful Miami and ready to help search any car you may be interested in..
Take your time to search over the next few weeks if you are interested and message me after sepetember if i can help you search out a car in Miami...
Thank you much....

https://www.nairaland.com/1868092/cars-miami-area-let-me
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 2:52am On Aug 23, 2014
2003 VW GOLF GL ''''AUTOMATIC'''' - $3200 (MIAMI) around 518,400Naira

THE CAR IS EXTRA CLEAN,PAINT ORIGINAL,2 OWNER,0 ACCIDENTS,A/C,AUTOMATIC,4 DOOR,PS,PW,CC,PLOOK,FM AM CD,ENGINE 2.0L,RUNS SUPER ,NO RUST,FLORIDA CAR.CLEAN CAR FAX .MORE INFO CAL 305 761-4412.

Just another sample of cars listing in Miami today.. This may be a private seller..

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2014
2003 VW GOLF GL ''''AUTOMATIC'''' - $3200 (MIAMI)

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 2:56am On Aug 23, 2014
2003 VW GOLF GL ''''AUTOMATIC'''' - $3200 (MIAMI) around 518,400Naira

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2014
There are 3-4 golf models listing today for sale in Miami on one advertiseing web site alone...One is a GTI model and all are between 2004 and 2006 models and listing as less than 1m Naira..
Thers is a Jetta from 2006 listing in the same < 1m Naira.. They all look very good awaiting interest and inspection and possible negotiation for better prices...

Stay tuned through September when i will be available back in Miami to begin Hands on Car searches in Miami for you.. I will go to the car of your choice, inspect it , test drive it, confirm its title and records status.. If its recommendable as a car worthy of Nigerian roads, i can begin negotiation for you and through to sales agreement and shipping all the way to clearing in port at Lagos... You will pay no fees to me until you have reached a satisfactory sales and delivery agreement with the dealer or seller of the car of your choice..

Starting this September, let me land your Miami car/s on Nigerias open roads... A wide selection of quality used and new cars...
Thank you much
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Olucheye(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Olucheye:

What's your payment plan like?
Thankyou there... I am sorry,I do not personally offer to buy a car and ship to you without payment in full...
It depends on the Seller or dealer.. You will pay Directly to them... I understand that people buying from Nigeria side may not want to pre pay in full for a car before arrival and its not easy either to get a seller/dealer in USA to ship out a car to Nigeria without payment ...
I cannot guarantee what payment plan for any car will be.. That must be negotiated with the car seller/dealer.. I also have to get follow up information from the shipping companies out of port on any possible COD (cash on delivery) options as part of the shipment order... After that information is gathered from various shipping companies, i can determine better what deffered payment arrangements can be made and what range of deposits will suffice...If COD is possible, they may first require a nonrefundable deposit to cover return shipment if the car is not paid on landing..

Payment of my fees are at the same time as payment for the Vehicle and shipping order... $400 is my minimum quote for my services from search,inspection, negotiation and consigning the car at port for delivery.. My fees may vary depending on the distance and number of search errands you send me on.. Some times i may search a car for you and not recommend to buy it after discovering any real problems, i will not ask a fee for any Miami car search until you find one to buy.. Thats why my fee may vary if i go out every day for extended periods searching and adding up my travel cost and time.. I expect to look at three or more cars before recommending one.. I will also be advertiseing cars that i have already inspected there to help consolidate my efforts... If you buy two or more cars in one transaction, my service fees will adjust with consinderable savings to you...

You will recieve the copy of the bill quote for shipping and the car purchase bill of sale, before payment... When you recieve the bill copies, you can pay directly to the seller and shipping company delivering your car.. You will have to pay according to whatever plan they allow... No need to send any purchase and shipping money to me... You can even source your own sellers and shipping company without me.. I can inspect the car and deliver the car to them at port on your schedule...
When the car lands at lagos port.. You are responsible for your clearing cost and any clearing agent fees.. You are not required to use my partner in lagos for clearing, but he is available from start to finish... The shipping company has to enter port with the cars title and the bill of sale in the name of the nigerian resident receiving the car and also adds the service of handling the Title and bill of lading affairs.. I have a quote from a company showing $60 fee toward title and bill of lading documents.. Also the quote below, you can subtract the US $395 from the cost because i can take the car to port for you at no extra cost... Insurance cost is an added option..

""Thank you for allowing Ship Overseas to provide you with a quote. This quote is for shipping an Auto from Jacksonville, FL, to Lagos, Nigeria.The trucking is from zip code 33133 to Jacksonville, FL. The charge for the trucking is US$ 395. If you want to save the US$ 395, you may take the Auto yourself.

Your quote is included in the body of this email and as an attachment.

Our price quoted to you includes all the costs related to the shipping of your Auto but the price does not include any destination fees.

Regards,

Ship Overseas - April

To view and print the attachment, you will need Adobe Reader

Miami FL 33133 United States
Reference# R1502803
Date: 08-21-2014
Type Cargo Details
Auto 2005 Toyota Camry XLE V6 L: 15'9" x H: 5'11" x W: 4'11"
V: 458.2 cu.ft
W: 3428.0 lbs

Pick Up From: - Miami, FL 33133
Ship From: Jacksonville
Ship To: Lagos
PRICE QUOTE
Item Description
Shipping Method: RoRo $ 995.00
Trucking Method: Open Truck $ 395.00
Additional Trucking Method: $ .00
Other $ .00
Other (2) $ .00
AES $ 40.00
Customs US Customs Clearance $ .00
DHL/FedEx For returning Certificate of Title and Bill of Lading documents $ 60.00
Insurance Is provided at an additional charge. Please refer to the 'Notes'* section below for further details $ .00
If Payment is by Check or Cash $ 1,490.00
If Payment is by Wire Transfer $ 1,525.00
Any other form of Payment $ 1,534.70
"""""""
I purchased 7 cars for myself in USA since my first car.. I bought 5 of them on payment plans and 2 were new cars.. I got bank financing with my credit worthiness and i saw in the contract that they do not finance monthly payment plans for cars to be owned over seas..The financing of the car puts a lien on the title document which prevents the title from clearing port.. Cars are secured with the title document showing mileage at time of sale/transfer and also showing all parties with lien or ownership claim to the vehicle.. Its a matter of property rights security...
Thankyou for your reply here and i hope this information helps your question..
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Hero10001: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Openroad:

Yes true and i will not be able to help you get anything there until i get there to see it and test drive it..Soon, 10 more days..
These are just samples of what is offered by selleres and dealers in that area.. All the price and details listed here are the details provided by the seller/dealer and not by myself...
And our service is precisely to go there and see the car for interested customers.. We will inspect it visualy under,inside and out..We will drive it and observe its sounds and stability in motion.. We can request history checks and ask to see the Title , and we do this all before any agreement is made to purchase...

Thanks for your response... Our service is to go and see that the car is what it is advertised to be.. Please bear with these sample selections from the Miami area and we will be glad to check on cars for you soon and arrange purchase and shipment all the way to clearing in Lagos..
My prior experience in Miami is that it is a place of very nice car selections.. Lots of low stress living for many people who take it easy on themselves and their cars.. I will be happy when i get back to beautiful Miami and ready to help search any car you may be interested in..
Take your time to search over the next few weeks if you are interested and message me after sepetember if i can help you search out a car in Miami...
Thank you much....

https://www.nairaland.com/1868092/cars-miami-area-let-me
Do you have an office in Lagos?
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hero10001:

Thanks for your reply... I live in USA full time and do not work on the Lagos side... This is my Lagos partners contact.. He can assist you in Lagos.. He is also a close family member...
otsmith521@gmail.com and then we follow up or call 08114036893 to meet in person...
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hero10001:
My partner/close family has been selling cars in lagos and operating from an office in Surulere Lagos. Address is 8A,Hogan Bassey Crescent. Surulere Lagos.. Call him or Email him at the contacts i posted previously. He can meet you at the office there and also expose you to Lagos cars for sale in lagos, if you have doubts about buying pre order from USA...
Thank you and please contact me via email through NL or contact my partner and he has all the information needed to contact me as well...
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hero10001:

My partner/family member in Lagos works out of an office in Lagos.. He sells Lagos cars there... 8A,Hogan Bassey Crescent Surulere Lagos.

otsmith521@gmail.com or call 08114036893 to meet in person...

8A,Hogan Bassey Crescent Surulere Lagos.

You Can Email me here and then i can reply you my USA phone, email and other interest..

Thanks much for your interest...
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hero10001:

The E500 is a 2003.. I called the dealer in Miami and its available and they made a mistake the first time when they put 2005.... The correct age is a 2003 E500.. Sorry about the mistake...
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
I called the dealer about the very sharp E500.. They corrected their mistake and confirmed it is a 2003 E500.. Their original listing showed 2005.. still available in Miami for approximately 970,000 Naira to own the title in your name.. Add shipping and clearing with our very reasonable fee and that will be the grand total... If interested, i can get a quote for shipping to lagos and help arrange the purchase and shipment for you... Thanks much...
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Hero10001: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Openroad:

The E500 is a 2003.. I called the dealer in Miami and its available and they made a mistake the first time when they put 2005.... The correct age is a 2003 E500.. Sorry about the mistake...
I saw it coming, that was why i asked you how sure are you about the car..
No P.
Thanks.
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hero10001:
I saw it coming, that was why i asked you how sure are you about the car..
No P.
Thanks.
Yes these things happen.. It was the dealers mistake.. They put 2005 and then they later updated their Listing to 2003.. I called them to confirm... The very Important reason why every Advertised car will be inspected and tested in person before any sales agreement is reached... Its very important to see the title matched to the sellers name with the VIN verified to the car with its make,model and year...
The best any one can do is to search for cars advertised and follow up in person to confirm or debunk the validity of the offer...
No Sales agreement will be entered until you are satisfied with what the car proves to be on the ground after inspection and testing...
We don't ask for Payment before the car is proven and afterwards documented in seller agreement to be sold to you.. We are not bidding any auction cars either...
Thanks much for your interest and we will be happy to search and inspect cars for you in hopes that you find the right car for you..
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Openroad:
I called the dealer about the very sharp E500.. They corrected their mistake and confirmed it is a 2003 E500.. Their original listing showed 2005.. still available in Miami for approximately 970,000 Naira to own the title in your name.. Add shipping and clearing with our very reasonable fee and that will be the grand total... If interested, i can get a quote for shipping to lagos and help arrange the purchase and shipment for you... Thanks much...

Stop parambulating is the total cost of the car 970k to land the keys in my hands?

4 Likes

Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Openroad(m): 3:44am On Feb 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Stop parambulating is the total cost of the car 970k to land the keys in my hands?

Sorry for not updating here in some time.. This listing is expired and i assume someone else is ambulating via this vehicle now..
I have no more offerings at this time, but if you need, i can link you with USA new car dealers for the purchase of new cars direct from factory authorized dealers and help to facilitate shipment to land in Nigeria's ports..

Hope this new year is finding you well while driving safe and comfortably on Nigeria's open roads... Thanks much there..
Re: ( error2005) Correction: This Is 2003 MERCEDES E500 970,000. by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Openroad:

Sorry for not updating here in some time.. This listing is expired and i assume someone else is ambulating via this vehicle now..
I have no more offerings at this time, but if you need, i can link you with USA new car dealers for the purchase of new cars direct from factory authorized dealers and help to facilitate shipment to land in Nigeria's ports..

Hope this new year is finding you well while driving safe and comfortably on Nigeria's open roads... Thanks much there..

No qualms

(1) (Reply)

07 Camry XLE Full Options *2.3M From Cotonou To Lagos*genuine Duties Inclusive!! / Registered Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor (one Month Reg) - 2003 @ N1,350,000.00 / SOLD! Black Mercedes-benz ML350 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.