Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Top Tips On Gaining Weight Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Tips On Gaining Weight Fast (748 Views)

Let me help review your blog for AdSense / Gaining More Likes On Facebook Fan Page ** Promote Your Business ** Make Cool $$ / Tips On How To Get Approved By Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Tips On Gaining Weight Fast by banky99(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
"Lepa toh bad oh orobo toh bad" remember that song from wande coal, ok let's start. Hello friends,a whole lot of the time we give attention to weight loss and go a step further on actually having weight loss diet and programs,what about people that desperately what to gain weight "not that I want to my self hahahah or do I" scrap that anyway like I was saying Not much attention is given to gaining weight, yet this issue affects many people. Well if you are like me I mean one of them then you are on the right article,there are various ways to gain healthy weight, which need you to put in some effort. In like every thing in life most of the people prefer the short cuts to gaining weight such as eating donuts, ice cream and fries, that's just self destruction,this is so far from the best way to gain weight in a healthy way. Moreover, in this case, the goal is to gain weight while adhering to good health,so sit tight wherever you are and read up.Eat oftenSo have you been selecting what to eat,well time to stop been picky becaues One of the simplest yet most effective ways to gain healthy weight is to eat as often as you can. Most nutrition aficionados recommend that you spread out your meal routine between three to four hours. In addition, make sure that you do not go without a single meal. This is essential as your muscles and tissues need food and nutrition to build up.Eat several foods concurrentlyIt is essential to always aim at including more than three food groups in your meal. Instead of just going for some groundnuts or a banana for breakfast, aim at including some whole grain toasts and a glass of milk, among any of the other nutritious meals, that have been recommended on nutrition advice blogs. This is vital, as a wider variety of meals will help your body to respond with a broader spectrum.Eat dense foodEating dense foods is one of the most effectual ways to rack up some healthy weight. By dense foods, make sure to incorporate some carbohydrates as well as some high fiber content meals. Go for bread, fruits and vegetables and avoid foods that include high quantities of fat.Drink your way into gaining weightThis is one of my favorite,drinking something, Since liquids are not as filling as solids foods, it is simple to drink your way into gaining weight by initiating the move. Go for 100% fruit juices, a lot of milk, and instead of sodas consider smoothies, as they are ideal, nutritious and healthier. In addition,............go to www.iamperfections..com for complete article.

(1) (Reply)

Help To Renew My Expired Website / Review / 16 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger (website Owner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.