Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nysc Ish. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Ish. (847 Views)

Accomodation Ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Ish. by davidsonflaming: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Was serving in a state b4 I eventually left the place due to their behaviour which I didn't like...I took permission b4 going but the wicked igbo lgi still went to tarnish my image at secretariat saying I absconded. Now they plan giving me a year extension...I will like to know if I will be paid during this extension or not as my allowee was cut off the month I left..I will also like to know if I will still be able to redeploy to another state during my extension period. I even planned working things out with the lgi but the man wanted to use a fast one on me (120k) thank God I quickly found out...again the next time I called him I knew he put the phone on speaker so as to record our convo...I dulled him again...why are igbos like ds?
Re: Nysc Ish. by smakati(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2014
First off, edit ur post and remove all dose thrash u wrote about the ibo people. How many ibo people have u interacted with that made u reach dat conclusion.

2. Did u read ur nysc handbook at all? No corper has the right to leave his state of posting without the state COOD permission. Even ur CDs COOD or ur zi can not give u dis permission. Sometimes I wonder y people can't be patient for 12months, I knw nysc is thrash, jst play along, respect d nysc staff, have fun. And collect ur nysc certificate. Is dat difficult?

Anyway sha, my advise: calm down! don't redeploy, u will not get the state u want, dey may deploy u to a state u won't like, more like frying pan to fire.
As for ur allawee, it depends on d number of months u absconded', but d people who had similar issues in ondo last year, were paid allawee.
Re: Nysc Ish. by davidsonflaming: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014
smakati: First off, edit ur post and remove all dose thrash u wrote about the ibo people. How many ibo people have u interacted with that made u reach dat conclusion.

2. Did u read ur nysc handbook at all? No corper has the right to leave his state of posting without the state COOD permission. Even ur CDs COOD or ur zi can not give u dis permission. Sometimes I wonder y people can't be patient for 12months, I knw nysc is thrash, jst play along, respect d nysc staff, have fun. And collect ur nysc certificate. Is dat difficult?

Anyway sha, my advise: calm down! don't redeploy, u will not get the state u want, dey may deploy u to a state u won't like, more like frying pan to fire.
As for ur allawee, it depends on d number of months u absconded', but d people who had similar issues in ondo last year, were paid allawee.

Sorry on the stuff about igbos...the man was just somehow..meanwhile I just want to know if it will be possible to redeploy or not and if I will be paid my allowee while awaiting redeployment...as I'm I will rather serve in Yobe than in this particular state!
Re: Nysc Ish. by siegfried99(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
davidsonflaming:

Sorry on the stuff about igbos...the man was just somehow..meanwhile I just want to know if it will be possible to redeploy or not and if I will be paid my allowee while awaiting redeployment...as I'm I will rather serve in Yobe than in this particular state!

Is it that bad? Which state is that by the way?
Re: Nysc Ish. by davidsonflaming: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2014
siegfried99:

Is it that bad? Which state is that by the way?

Won't mention..

(1) (Reply)

2013 Batch C Corpers What Are Your Plans After October 16th / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / The Death That God Avert:my Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.