Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. (3484 Views)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On & Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by miracleofgod: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2014
2014/2015 ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OYO (SPECIAL) IS NOW ON AND AVAILABLE
Stop sitting at home waiting for WAEC or NECO incomplete result where there is a school looking for student with incomplete results.
SCHOOL DISCRIPTION
FEC Oyo (Sp) is the only special school which is inclusive within the whole of WEST AFRICA.
It is located at Akinmorin road, Old Oyo-Ibadan Express way, Afijio Local Government Area, Oyo Town, Oyo Sate.
It offers a 3yrs Graduating Course of study, under any field of your choice.
It is been attended by the Disables and non-Disables (Able).
Its offers both NCE and DEGREE program within the same school.
Many foreign and National students are also there.

ADVANTAGES
You can apply for direct entry into 200L in any University in Nigeria, after completing your 3yrs NCE program.
You can apply for degree straight without wasting your time at home
You can run the two course together (the NCE program and the Degree program). This means you are getting 2 results at the end of your schooling at FCE Oyo (special)

POST UTME REQUIREMENT
JAMB CUT-OFF is 150 for the NCE program and 180 for the Degree program.
Awaiting result can be use and incomplete 2 sitting result can also be used for the NCE program
Post UTME Exam date is 25TH OF SEPTEMBER. 2014
Post UTME Exam registration closes by 18th of SEPTEMBER. 2014
You have to purchase a Post UTME scratch card which cost #2500 without Bank charges.
The card is also available in some other Banks Like First Bank, UBA, Etc. you will get more banks details at the school site
And if you did not chooses the school in your JAMB form, you will purchase a #2500 change of institution form from the school BANK (Enterprise BANK). But u will pay, extra fee as bank charges.
The school NCE site is www.spedoyoportal.com
The school degree site is www.fcesuidegree.com

CONTACTS FOR ENQUIRY.
I am a student of the school, I am not requiring for any money from you, except if you wish to give to me. If you need transportation description, registration information or any other help, please contact me at 08061291053 my name is MIRACLE. Am here just to help you the only way I can help.
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by manadoza(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
my couse is nursin..wat is dea cut of mark.
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by Unclewale: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Excuse Me Bro Miracle Give Me Ur 2go Username Pls I Nid Urgent Ans
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by miracleofgod: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Unclewale:
Excuse Me Bro Miracle Give Me Ur 2go Username Pls I Nid Urgent Ans
I am very sorry unclewale
I just saw your message now, my 2go username is MIRACULLOSIS
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by miracleofgod: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
manadoza:
my couse is nursin..wat is dea cut of mark.
Nursing course is not available in the school. Am sorry for late reply, I just saw the comments now.
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by Tomeseen(f): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
What of post utme form for 2015/2016 session
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by miracleofgod: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tomeseen:
What of post utme form for 2015/2016 session
the admission is also out and the form will close 19th of September 2015, the exam is on the 26th of September 2015. the form is just #2700. you can get more details at www.spedoyoportal.com
thanks, yours MIRACLE 08061291053

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
when you mean awaiting results for DE... what did you mean.... can we apply without our nce results been ready?

how much is the school fees?
do they go for NYSC?
hope cost of living is not high there?

I'm planning to go there for my degree but need full details before taking steps as I'm typing from ondo state, you can see how far this place can be to Oyo

kindly share your contact asap.... this is urgent sir
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. by miracleofgod: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lizzyangel:
when you mean awaiting results for DE... what did you mean.... can we apply without our nce results been ready?

how much is the school fees?
do they go for NYSC?
hope cost of living is not high there?

I'm planning to go there for my degree but need full details before taking steps as I'm typing from ondo state, you can see how far this place can be to Oyo

kindly share your contact asap.... this is urgent sir

Am sorry Lizzyangel for delay in my reply.
it seems i am not cleared enough with the post. (there is no awaiting result for Direct Entry)
The school fees is not static, and it varies with departments, (between #55,000-65,000)
the student also goes for service when its time because the school is accredited.
the cost of living is not high, it only depends on how close the hostel is to school. but the school hostel was #6,900 last year, then the cheapest hostel around the school (which are private hostels) was #25,000 a room and #30,000 a self-contain room.
this year admission 2017/2018 admission will close by 20th October 2017.
the degree websites is www.fcesuidegree.com
(I have graduated from the school, so am no more living in the school. but those are the latest information with me the last time i went there last week) I still live in Oyo area so I do visit the school if need be.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

90% Of You Can't Find The Horse In This Photo / See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube / NDA Application Form 2019/2020 (71st Regular Course)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.