Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Having Issues On Your Bbm On Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issues On Your Bbm On Android? (557 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues On Your Bbm On Android? by mancheeutd(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
This is a quote from a nairalander
I have an issue that's driving me nuts. after
updating bbm & getting it active using my office
wireless, everything worked like magic both on
wireless & mobile network.
The problem now is once I restart my phone while
using it on mobile network, BBM stops working
while every other app that needs data connection
keeps working like normal. I can neither send nor
receive bbm messages but as soon as I enable
wireless connection in d office, BBM starts working
until the next restart on mobile network.
I've uninstalled & reinstalled d app to avail. This
didn't use to happen with the older version. Any
ideas on what the problem could be?

I use to have this problem also with my bbm but I decided to change my apn to blackberry.net instead of the web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net and then remove the proxy and port, save and then you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster & Smoother / tEe / Appleā€™s $649 iPhone 6 Reportedly Costs ONLY $200 To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.