Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos (1055 Views)

Pls Who Else Got This Messgage From Port Harcourt / Relocating From Lagos.in Eed Emploment / Any Vacancy For Doctor Relocating From Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2014
I was born and brought up in portharcourt and in my early 20's. I just finished my nysc in June 2014. Am tired of job hunting in portharcourt as I've not gotten any job since I finished serving. I have this feeling I'll surely make it in Lagos with my B.SC in finance and Banking,but the problem here is that I don't have anyone in Lagos to stay with in the cause of my job search.feeding is not a problem as I can feed myself,the problem is only where to lay my head. Please my good people I need your advice or assistance. No insults please in the name of God.
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2014
If you think PH s not working, relocatin to lagos s not bad, cos most job interviews take place in lagos, and lots of opportunities too but competition s high too.. So don't tink u will just come in and av it just like that...
Concerning whr to sleep, u can decyd to settle for a room apartment in a cheap location... So come with some chedders for that
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks bro.you sound more like a mentor. Like how much do you think a self contain can go for in ajah,jakunde,Igbo efon and some other places? Because most interview and test invite I get comes from Lagos.I remember I wrote that of standard chartered bank in July which unfortunately I got a regret mail, then two weeks later I got another invite from Mansard insurance which I wrote last Friday and result is yet to come out.
polymathic: If you think PH s not working, relocatin to lagos s not bad, cos most job interviews take place in lagos, and lots of opportunities too but competition s high too.. So don't tink u will just come in and av it just like that...
Concerning whr to sleep, u can decyd to settle for a room apartment in a cheap location... So come with some chedders for that
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2014
tebirim: Thanks bro.you sound more like a mentor. Like how much do you think a self contain can go for there? Because most interview and test invite I get comes from Lagos.I remember I wrote that of standard chartered bank in July which unfortunately I got a regret mail, then two weeks later I got another invite from Mansard insurance which I wrote last Friday and result is yet to come out.
You're welcome.. It depends on location... different locations, different prices..
Price starts frm 70k per annum and above..
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Ewizard(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Ph, Lagos, or Abroad.. A man who's determine to succeed will succeed irrespective of location. Manner doesn't fall 4rm above in lagos.
D government only provide education for its citizens, dey dnt guarantee u a job.
Build urself with skillz.
Den sooner u'll be havin millionaire problems lyk how to split d money up and projects to invest in.
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks again my bro.... I'll give it a try.
polymathic: You're welcome.. It depends on location... different locations, different prices..
Price starts frm 70k per annum and above..
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014
'Nuff respect brother, see u soon in d city of gold
tebirim: Thanks again my bro.... I'll give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Nice one my brother. I never told you I was waiting for government to get me a job, and no government of any state provided education for me whatsoever. I believe too that anybody can make it anywhere, but I strongly believe I'll make it in Lagos.what you believe is eventually what you receive, and if I believe I can make it big in Lagos, then for sure I will with God on my side and determination. One man's meat is another man's poison, and while others can make it big with there various skills and other entrepreneurship enhancement, i believe with my b.sc in finance and banking, somehow someday,i'll make it.maybe not today, but someday.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by dele55: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bros, I will advise you to follow your mind and you will not regret it.

Please OP since you know PH very well, what will be your advise for a chemical engineering graduate (HND) relocating from Abuja to PH to seek for volunteering job in his field of study since most of these company are located in PH.

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies Across Nigeria As At September 2014 / Emel Group Of Companies / Stop Seeking For Job, Start Making Ur #60000 Plus In Month. Join Me Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.