Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas (793 Views)

Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by goodfriend: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Washing and sanitizing of hands is good, but certainly not adequate for the prevention of such disease as EVD. Only technology can outsmart this organism which has pushed terribly and challenged the intelligence of the medical personnel.
There is a device that clears highly resistant microbes in cars, body, home etc. this device automatically Rid to a safe degree, all surfaces of microbes and create a barrier that is impermeable to any other that can cause disease. (This is not the same device you are thinking of).
It is the solution to Ebola virus spread.
I wish to distribute it free to as many people as possible. But I also need support. If you are interested in the vision please talk to me.
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by phreakabit(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bro please go ahead. . I am sure people would be interested yo know more.
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by Trut(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'm interested in the device, I go support you
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bros, wot are u waiting for? Tell us d tin na?
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by goodfriend: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Please call mosero-08139260139
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by Eldavido1: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
waiting to see the idi0ts that would fall for this obvious scam!

1 Like

Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by phreakabit(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eldavido1: waiting to see the idi0ts that would fall for this obvious scam!

Rflmao
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by goodfriend: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eldavido1: waiting to see the idi0ts that would fall for this obvious scam!

"To the pure all things are pure, but to the scammer all things are scam"
Sometimes i wonder how we got this kind of sensless breed in nigeria.... Will everyone be a scam like you.
why do you always see darkness. we are talking about responsible issues and you pop out of your den to distract responsible people.
Do you think we are joking here?
Re: The Intelligent Machine That Prevents People From Contracting Ebola Virus Diseas by Eldavido1: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
goodfriend:

"To the pure all things are pure, but to the scammer all things are scam"
Sometimes i wonder how we got this kind of sensless breed in nigeria.... Will everyone be a scam like you.
why do you always see darkness. we are talking about responsible issues and you pop out of your den to distract responsible people.
Do you think we are joking here?

You know what you will do?
give us the name of the device, better still snap it and post the picture here, send your full traceable home address, and contacts with ID card of where you wrk, then maybe, just maybe we'll start taking you serious.....joker!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops FG From Sacking Resident Doctors / Yoruba Nollywood Actors/actresses Campaign On Ebola / Low Sperm Count/ Weak Erecti@n? No Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.