Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

President Jonathan Is Having High Blood Pressure (nigerians Will Not Kill Me) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Jonathan Is Having High Blood Pressure (nigerians Will Not Kill Me) (490 Views)

Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Etisalat Will Not Kill Me With Laughter. Scientists Pls Come In Here / Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Is Having High Blood Pressure (nigerians Will Not Kill Me) by bobonicez: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2014
In Nigeria, public office often usually 'lie' about their health status. Contrary to the official claims that President Goodluck Jonathan travelled to Germany on a private visit, Leaders has disclosed that the president actually took ill and had to leave the country for Germany to seek medical care.

Efforts to get a confirmation from the Presidency failed up until the time of going to press, as several calls to his spokesman, Dr Reuben Abati, did not go through and he didn’t respond to an email enquiry either.

Similarly, the senior special assistant to the president on public affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, did not pick or return several calls to his mobile number last night.

It was gathered that President Jonathan, on arrival in Germany, headed for a private hospital in the Germany for urgent medical attention.

Jonathan left for Germany on Friday. Prior to his departure, presidential spokesman Abati had issued a terse statement saying the president would be making a "private visit" to Germany as from Friday and that he would be accompanied by some of his principal aides.

Before his sudden departure for Germany on Thursday, President Jonathan was billed to host members of the just-concluded National Conference to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, but the programme was cancelled at the dying minute.

Although no official reason was given for the cancellation, it was gathered that the development was connected with the president’s state of health which required urgent attention.

An authoritative source in the Presidency told LEADERSHIP that despite assurances that the president would return soon from his trip, it was not likely as his health situation was not too good. He said there was uneasy calm and anxiety in the Presidential Villa over the state of health of President Jonathan.

sourcehttp://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/president-jonathan-is-having-high-blood.html

Re: President Jonathan Is Having High Blood Pressure (nigerians Will Not Kill Me) by shikshark: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2014
make una no kill am as una kill yaradua ooooo
Re: President Jonathan Is Having High Blood Pressure (nigerians Will Not Kill Me) by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Maybe they are ashamed of saying that the President is going outside for medical check up after sacking all the doctors in the country.
So ridiculous

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Having High Blood Pressure (nigerians Will Not Kill Me) by Freiburger(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
na wah ooo... e nor easy...
Wishing him a quick recovery.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Believed Ebola Existed……….liberian Artiste / When Was The First Time You Came Across nairaland Forum? / Islamic State 'beheads Second US Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.