Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Temple Run - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Temple Run (971 Views)

Get 999 Million Gems On Temple Run Oz / Thread To Upload Your Temple Run High Scores And Screenshots(pictures) / Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temple Run by Jackeeh(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Please what's the deal with The game "temple run". Is the gamer meant to run for eternity? Is there no end to the race? Or other stages? Is there anyone who has moved to a new level? Pls share
Re: Temple Run by Fifa14Full: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2014
None!bored By Both...Play it on pc [size=22pt]Angry Birds[/size]

cheesy
Re: Temple Run by Fifa14Full: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Jackeeh: Please what's the deal with The game "temple run". Is the gamer meant to run for eternity? Is there no end to the race? Or other stages? Is there anyone who has moved to a new level? Pls share
Yes I moved In many new cities in temple run Oz the Great and Powerful, In Iphone....That was Great...You can sit in air baloon too
Re: Temple Run by Jackeeh(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fifa14Full: Yes I moved In many new cities in temple run Oz the Great and Powerful, In Iphone....That was Great...You can sit in air baloon too

Hmmmmmmmmm I guess il keep running

(1) (Reply)

Football Manager 14 / Could Not Find Any Compatible Direct 3D Device With The Required Capability / Needs Team On Freelancing Online Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.