Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) (2149 Views)

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / Identify Your Ethnic Group In Nigeria / A Victim Of Home Office's Operation Swale Or His Skin Colour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tazmode: whoa, i didnt ask u 2 edit my post 2 reflect dat, what nonsense! I'd rada delete it all d same
eyaa, I didn't know that will upset you.sorry bro.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by honeydear(f): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
4 smiley
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by vizkiz: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii you black ooo

swiRry, the only way peeps identify me @ night is when i shine my teeth like this grin
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz:

swiRry, the only way peeps identify me @ night is when i shine my teeth like this grin
and I love you that way
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by vizkiz: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: and I love you that way

yeah, i love you too wink
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz:

yeah, i love you too wink
blushing
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: sure they will. you know before ladies engage in anything, they have to consult madam mirror. please don't ask me why because I'm not a lady.
some females will come here and lie saying I'm number this I'm number that.when in reality they have all the Numbers in different part of their body eg their face is number 2 but their a.ss is number 6,leg number 4 etc

1 Like

Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: eyaa, I didn't know that will upset you.sorry bro.
ok. sorry 4 d outburst. one shud avoid such sensitive issues.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
6.5 tongue Apatheist, What's yours?
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov:
some females will come here and lie saying I'm number this I'm number that.when in reality they have all the Numbers in different part of their body eg their face is number 2 but their a.ss is number 6,leg number 4 etc
lol. rainbow colors replica. God saves most ladies that Eve ate the forbidden fruit.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: 6.5 tongue Apatheist, What's yours?
0.5 cool
You're more of a 3....
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by priscaoge(f): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
3 n 4
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Yinkatolu: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Apatheist:
0.5 cool
You're more of a 3....
hehehehehe @TheEmboldened. Talk the truth joor angry
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: hehehehehe @TheEmboldened. Talk the truth joor angry
I'm serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video: Actress Tonto Dike Cousin Maria Masturbating Video Leaks By Ex Bo / Heavy Duty Truck Crushes Car In Horrific Accident In Cross River State / Photos Ekwulobia - Umunze Road Flooded After Heavy Downpour In Oko Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.