Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? (2215 Views)

Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? / What Is Your Sleeping Style? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by 9jahubcom(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
The below pictures maybe some how funny but it's the truth.

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by stormybucci(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
no6 or no2(without body cover ooo, i don't lyk it)
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mine s 2,3,4
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by nnadychuks(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
1,6,10.. The 1 i hate is wen there is heat in the night and my room mate just spread his leg on top of my body, mehnnnn see narking
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by padeolu: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
8 and 3
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by 9jahubcom(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
polymathic: Mine s 2,3,4
dat na woman position oh
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Donbabaj: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
mine is not included! i sleep with my two legs on the wall grin. if you love this style click like grin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
3 and 4
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by padeolu: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Julie9093: 3 and 4
happy birthday
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by nickz(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
i sleep 'face up' my two hands covering/shielding my STAFF OF HONOUR
,with a smile on my face gringringrin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
padeolu: happy birthday
thanks dear
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Julie9093: thanks dear
Happy birthdae J smiley ah wish you Llnp!! Enjoy cheesy
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jahubcom: dat na woman position oh
grin I've got a feminine attribute in me tho sad
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
3, 4 and 9 grin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
All. As my spirit leads me grin
My actual sleeping position isn't even here, I face up and fold my legs @knee point. Everyone still wonders how I do that. I'm sure there is sum1 out there that does same...I'm not alone... undecided embarassed
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Davidbanky(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: All. As my spirit leads me grin
My actual sleeping position isn't even here, I face up and fold my legs @knee point. Everyone still wonders how I do that. I'm sure there is sum1 out there that does same...I'm not alone... undecided embarassed

That's my worst position, if I try tht, am going to have the most terrible nightmare ever, scary
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Davidbanky:

That's my worst position, if I try tht, am going to have the most terrible nightmare ever, scary

Hahahaha...it's cool.
Though I used to have a lot of nightmares as a kid, I never connected it to my sleeping posture.
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Davidbanky(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hahahaha...it's cool.
Though I used to have a lot of nightmares as a kid, I never connected it to my sleeping posture.

It would have been my best position, but sometimes I would have slept very well through the night and maybe I just woke up by 4am and while trying to sleep back I forgot to turn sideways, the remaining 2hrs I will sleep will really be scary, till this age I still experience it, lol
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by GreyBlood: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Like this embarassed

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by 9jahubcom(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
GreyBlood: Like this embarassed
u own funny o
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
banega: Happy birthdae J smiley ah wish you Llnp!! Enjoy cheesy
thanks swty.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? by Sammyblaq(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: All. As my spirit leads me grin
i do share same sleeping mode(facing up)...i love dreaming. Whenever i face down : 'blank night'.
*Am not joseph, am sam. Lol*

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj's Dancer Gets Attacked By Snake Ahead Of MTV VMA Performance! / Please Do Anyone Know About This Company Called ONARCH INC / How To Earn 0.00000025 Bitcoin Per Second.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.