Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Made You Choose Your Moniker - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Made You Choose Your Moniker (798 Views)

Which Pill Would You Choose? / What Would You Choose? / Your Coolest Moniker On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Choose Your Moniker by freshness2020: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'm always very curious as to why people chose the
monikers that they did. Some are very obvious and
appear to be the person's real name. Others, give
some kind of indication but usually inspire more
questions than answers. This thread is just for fun.
I chose Freshness2020 because am fresh and love fresh things a lots (lol, waiting for crucifixion). And for 2020? I so much believe in the vision of our late President, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's vision 2020 agenda.
So my fellow Nairalanders , what's the brain or will I say inspiration behind your Moniker.
I smell funny comments here, lol!
The floor is opened!
Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by obizzy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its derived from my name Obinna

1 Like

Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jeffrey Jamez...... with a Z....*winks at RoYver*

it's my Name!!! cool

1 Like

Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
TOBDEE, nicknamed that in my secondary school days.
Tob is coined from the name "Tobechukwu" given to me by my late granny...the "Dee" was derived from the last sylable of my firstname (Chinedu)...I remember my friends (then and now) jokingly call me "toptea" lol.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by freshness2020: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Beautiful nicks I see up here. Waiting for those funny moniks like, Sapacegoat,Mizmacoli, gbagaun, lakpalapa,, lalastilala, f*uckshit et ǻƪƪ ..so many of em..and some nice one like englishsmart, dilishpot, lukas, leonoble etc...let's put some glitz to τ̲̅ђe thread!
Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by freecharles(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
my name is Charles. the free there is from freeman, d meaning of Charles

1 Like

Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by freshness2020: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
freecharles: my name is Charles. the free there is from freeman, d meaning of Charles
Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by Infomizer(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
I signed up on NL to sell information, so I chose this moniker to make my intentions known. It was the most creative 'mission statement' I could come up with. But then, levels don change!
Re: What Made You Choose Your Moniker by freshness2020: 2:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer: I signed up on NL to sell information, so I chose this moniker to make my intentions known. It was the most creative 'mission statement' I could come up with. But then, levels don change!
Nice one broda....brilliant concept I must confess.

(1) (Reply)

Share If You Know The Relationship Between These 2 Objects (photos ) / Solve This / The Winner Of The Game Is The Person Who Comments With No Likes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.