Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] (637 Views)

Google's Self-driving Car At Fault In An Accident. / Google's Self-driving Car Got In The First Accident That Was Truly Its Fault / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by segtak25: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Just lastweek i wrote an article about how America are getting prepare for Self driving car. I know most of us are aware of the self drivingcar i.e A car moving without a driver..
This shows that we are entry into future Technology. So to travel from one place to another you just need to give details to it and it will make your short journey safe.. Its does not consume too much fuel. It will also reduce the accidents rates as it goes in normal speed. So to know more about it, you need to check out this infographic below.

The first thing we’re going to check out is what it is Made up with? Then the capacity or the main work it can able to do. As in short, it can carry 2 person with a maximum speed of 25MPH. Next, is the Working process of Google Self driving car, do you have any idea on how Google Cars Works? Then you need to should check and Follow this process at all cost, the place to buy it and more will be described in this lovely infographic.

image source : design911
Visit the source For latest Tech news , review and guide : http://techcribng.com/amazing-things-about-googles-self-driving-car-infographic/
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by segtak25: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Am through with it.
So what do you think about this?.
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Impressive technology but I think I will rather drive myself.
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 24, 2014
0rex: Impressive technology but I think I will rather drive myself.

The high insurance rates will price the average joe out of owning a personal car.
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by michelism(m): 4:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Impressive technology but I think I will rather drive myself.

;DImpressive technology but I think I will rather drive myself.
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by segtak25: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2014
0rex: Impressive technology but I think I will rather drive myself.
sometimes we have to adapt o,
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
cheesy
Re: Amazing Things About Google’s Self-driving Car [infographic] by segtak25: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
CityNG:

The high insurance rates will price the average joe out of owning a personal car.
hmm,

(1) (Reply)

Toyota FT-1 Concept Car / Volvo Xc90 Coolant Help / Replacement Of Parkng Sensor For 2014 Kia Cerato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.