Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Uniuyo:2014/2015 Admission Into A One-year Basic Studies Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo:2014/2015 Admission Into A One-year Basic Studies Programme (1082 Views)

topic deleted / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo:2014/2015 Admission Into A One-year Basic Studies Programme by Appswheel(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2014/2015 academic year.
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/university-of-uyo-2014-basic-admission-programme.jpg[/img]

The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:

VENUE: The screening exercise will take place at the CBN Auditorium, University of Uyo (Town Campus) on
Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 8.00am.
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is October 12, 2014 at midnight

A. Faculty of Agriculture
(i) Agric. Econs & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
(vii) Food Science & Tech.
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
(xi) Health Education
(xii) Library & Information Science
(xiii) Geography Education
(xiv) Economics Education
(xv) Pre-primary/Primary Education
(xvi) Special Education
(xvii) Vocational Education

B. Faculty of Arts
(i) Communication Arts
(ii) English
(iii) History & International Studies
(iv) Linguistics & Nigerian Languages

C. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
(i) Anatomy
(ii) Biochemistry
(iii) Physiology

SEE FULL INFORMATION
Re: Uniuyo:2014/2015 Admission Into A One-year Basic Studies Programme by durella4(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls i have somebody who is intrested in doing basic studies,i want to know if the form is still on sale and i will give you her number so that you can relate with her since i'm nt around.
Re: Uniuyo:2014/2015 Admission Into A One-year Basic Studies Programme by humbleutibe: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Appswheel:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2014/2015 academic year.
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/university-of-uyo-2014-basic-admission-programme.jpg[/img]

The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:

VENUE: The screening exercise will take place at the CBN Auditorium, University of Uyo (Town Campus) on
Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 8.00am.
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is October 12, 2014 at midnight

A. Faculty of Agriculture
(i) Agric. Econs & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
(vii) Food Science & Tech.
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
(xi) Health Education
(xii) Library & Information Science
(xiii) Geography Education
(xiv) Economics Education
(xv) Pre-primary/Primary Education
(xvi) Special Education
(xvii) Vocational Education

B. Faculty of Arts
(i) Communication Arts
(ii) English
(iii) History & International Studies
(iv) Linguistics & Nigerian Languages

C. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
(i) Anatomy
(ii) Biochemistry
(iii) Physiology

SEE FULL INFORMATION

(1) (Reply)

HND Graduate Can Now Get Bsc Certificate / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {dictionary Words Attack Thread} / Notice Of 4th Combined Convocation Ceremony Of Osun State College Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.