Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Easports/fifa Game Fanpage For Nigerians. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Easports/fifa Game Fanpage For Nigerians. (433 Views)

See Photos Of Barcelona Players Take On Each Other In FIFA Game Try Out / What Is Your Highest Win In A FIFA Game. / Stephen Keshi Gets A Facebook Fanpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easports/fifa Game Fanpage For Nigerians. by mahyowah(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello football and game lovers, it is with joy I announce the EASPORTS/FIFA game fan page for Nigerians. please kindly follow @FIFA15_Nigeria on twitter. I adjure you to follow the fan page as you'll receive new updates and development on the Game, you'll be able to post your views and comment about the game. This page is meant for Nigerian gamers to connect to the Game producers and other gamers in the diaspora. anyone who follows will be followed back. I do hope you have a great experience of the FIFA 15 as it will be released on the 26th of September.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Made A Winning Start / Advice On Trainers / Get Your Targeted Market!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.