Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now (1356 Views)

Popular Musician Slams Etisalat With N200million Law Suit / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now by djbazz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Remember Skales? The artiste who got booted off EME and left to wander in the swamp of irrelevance? Yes, that Skales is reportedly worth about N200Million naira now.

The Rapper cum Singer seems to have finally gotten a bit more push towards that Grammy he has since been heading for.

Skales whose real names are Raoul Njeng-Njeng got snatched up recently by Baseline Music in a mouth-watering deal that’s estimated to cost about N200million. The deal includes a house, a new car, cash advance, videos and promotion of his album that will drop in November.

The label which is fronted by industry heavyweight, Howie T promises to change Skales’ lifestyle.
“I cannot give you any specific figure because we don’t want other artistes to start running to us, however what I can tell you is that the deal is worth hundreds of millions. It includes his new car, new house and total lifestyle package. We are changing his whole lifestyle,” Howie T confirmed to the NET.

He further added, “Skales will be at the NEA awards in New York at the end of the month, after that he’s going to London for a concert, and then to Canada on a tour, [then] he’ll drop his album in November. So you see it’s a total package, we don’t want to create any form of distraction by revealing any figures, but trust me it’s a huge deal, it’s about the biggest deal in the industry at the moment.”

Baseline is reportedly owned by one of Kessington Adebutu’s sons. It’s ran by Howie T and Dipo Abdul of KISS Group.
Ezeh blinks 3321DCA4
Re: Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now by Phame: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oh my jingle-pringle!
Why do i feel like one of my blood-brothers landed contract worth of billions at this news? Skales, u shall go places- i always pray for u to blow and, i think God has answered that prayer; ur tracks "shake body and obi" prove this.
"they say i too scatter, they need to cordinate me"...SCALES.
Banky and his large head can go to hell!
Re: Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now by idu1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
If dis is true. I am happy for him.
Re: Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now by shadrach77: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Are you his father ? How did you know he's Skale of yesterday ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now by idupaul: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wash wash.. In two years we shall know the truth when he and the new label fall apart
Re: Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now by lilbazy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Raoul njeng_njeng!!! Dat name no sound nigerian at all.

(1) (Reply)

MBGN- Anner Ebiere- Banner And Flavour Dating ? She Called Him Her Boo. / Karen Igho Adds Husband’s Name On All Her Social Media Accounts / Beverly Osu's Dad's Burial (see photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.