Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? (4930 Views)

Davido Buy's $75,000 Watch For Himself & Friends In New York U.s.a -(pics,video) / 'nobody Is Ugly, They Are Just Broke.' Lol (photo Prove) / Photo Speaks: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet?… [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by curiouses: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Billyonaire:

Thats the language, once you hire a jet, its yours for the duration of your contract. Please you guys need to make money so you can move on to learn the registers of the wealthy people. Say Amen.
So if I take bike from Jakande to Sandfield/Law school, its mine for that duration? I don't get.
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by graciousolo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
*Hating smells here* This guy can afford to make the mistake of buying a PJ if anything goes wrong He has He's brothers and father to fall back on.
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by graciousolo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
curiouses:
So if I take bike from Jakande to Sandfield/Law school, its mine for that duration? I don't get.
o boi. Why are you trying so hard to be dumb? If you rent a bike from **** to **** its yours for the period of rentage.
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by ggrin(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: See your mouthcheesy
like urlipsrsealed abi?
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Who dash monkey banana?

For now,he can't,Jet no be moimoi ooo.

He wrote that ish to feel important,even in his dreams,he can't.
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by ModusOperandi(f): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Billyonaire:

Thats the language, once you hire a jet, its yours for the duration of your contract. Please you guys need to make money so you can move on to learn the registers of the wealthy people. Say Amen.
Amen
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin
ggrin: like urlipsrsealed abi?
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by ggrin(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: grin
tongue
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by unapologetic: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dumb op. The photo has a caption of Execu Jet and that is a charter company so it means the plane is a charter plane. Even If the dude can buy a plane he can never and I mean never have the money to maintain it.
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
smiley
ggrin: tongue
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by curiouses: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
graciousolo: o boi. Why are you trying so hard to be dumb? If you rent a bike from **** to **** its yours for the period of rentage.
And you must insult me to make your point...
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by ahmedoiza: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork: ...that ugly bush boy that cant spek english?...private jet that has no engine?...dream on?! angry
mr dick always typing rubbish.davido nor beta pass u?
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by graciousolo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
curiouses:
And you must insult me to make your point...
Sorry!
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by MrCork: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
ahmedoiza: mr dick always typing rubbish.davido nor beta pass u?

...correction..davido. Is a midget,am 6 ft 4...he an illiterate,am educated. ...only u people understand his **** up grammar,we don't ....i hav 4 properties he cant afford....worse of all,he in that Nigeria and am a Londoner...so how dare u compare me to a local midget? (no oofense)

....and juss for the record..even uneducate people cannot understand him grammar.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...correction..davido. Is a midget,am 6 ft 4...he an illiterate,am educated. ...only u people understand his **** up grammar,we don't ....i hav 4 properties he cant afford....worse of all,he in that Nigeria and am a Londoner...so how dare u compare me to a local midget? (no oofense)

....and juss for the record..even uneducate people cannot understand him grammar.
undecided
gringrin
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by iheanyi40(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Billyonaire:

Amen
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Billyonaire: He didnt say he owns it. Anyone can charter a private jet if afforded. Flying private is always the best thing for safety reasons. You hardly read or hear of private jet crashes. Good luck Davido for joining the executive jets life. Its my preference.
Billy Billy...You are still living in this your dream world, wake up before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
curiouses:
No, but for a jet its yours for that moment, thats the language when u charter a private jet. This is the truth, not speculation, not assumption.
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by MrDoGood(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:

They say Davido is worth #30m
can #30m buy a p.j? undecided undecided
Re: Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? by NasirBlessn: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
ModusOperandi: He said "on my jet"

Some people can't read

(1) (2) (Reply)

TVC's e-Splash Crew Bids Farewell To Co-host & Falz's Sister, Foladele Falana / Meet The Lost Twins. Ebuka Of BBN And Fallyipupa Of Congolese Artists / Halima Abubakar Reveals Her 'VIRGIN' Pics-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.