Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market (1055 Views)

Mikano Int'l Limited Annual Promo / Contact Us For Int'l Buyers Of Agro Products / Alaba International Now Online: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by tochimajesty: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Think of business Close to u in Alaba Int Mkt n making savings while u work
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2014
The mistake you made was that you got a shop without having any thing on ground to sell. The clock is ticking and shop rent dey go.

I have to be candid with you bro it might be difficult to get some one who will be willing to that risk with you. Apart from trust issues, what's the assurance that the business will thrive?
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 5:23am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: The mistake you made was that you got a shop without having any thing on ground to sell. The clock is ticking and shop rent dey go.

I have to be candid with you bro it might be difficult to get some one who will be willing to that risk with you. Apart from trust issues, what's the assurance that the business will thrive?

Exactly.
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Mskrisx:

Exactly.
Hello miss.
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2014
I will suggest you put up that shop for rent so you don't loose in two ways. At least you will get your money you used in renting the shop back.
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 5:32am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Hello miss.

Hi mr
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Mskrisx:

Hi mr
Hope your night was restful? You must be an early riser. Or are you preparing for service?
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Hope your night was restful? You must be an early riser. Or are you preparing for service?

Slept real early...service wil be by 7 am
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Mskrisx:

Slept real early...service wil be by 7 am
I see...lemme guess, you worship with Living Faith and you attending the first service.
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by tochimajesty: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2014
I am following all your replies.
I have started my plasma tv repair in the shop while looking for additional goods, the plasma tv repair was the reason for the shop. Thanks for replies I need more
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I see...lemme guess, you worship with Living Faith and you attending the first service.

Hhaaaaaaaa u guessed right
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Mskrisx:

Hhaaaaaaaa u guessed right
That's where I worship too... Don't think I will be going today though. It's cold outside. Which part of Naija are you?
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2014
tochimajesty: I am following all your replies.
I have started my plasma tv repair in the shop while looking for additional goods, the plasma tv repair was the reason for the shop. Thanks for replies I need more
That's nice bro. Wish you all the best in all your endeavours.
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: That's where I worship too... Don't think I will be going today though. It's cold outside. Which part of Naija are you?

Tunde u knw I cnt say dat online na
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Mskrisx:

Tunde u knw I cnt say dat online na
If you are on BBM add me up let's chat wink7E392920
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: If you are on BBM add me up let's chat wink7E392920

K snt u a request
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by freshness2020: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmm!
Person needs help, una come use am shaparli for hook up things...God is watching ♈όϋ on 3D Mr Tunde and Mskrisx... @op keep trying and don't stop trying.. Continue with the repairs and ♈όϋ will see how Ūя̲̅ ways will be wide..God bless hard-working peeps like ♈όϋ ..

1 Like

Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Mskrisx(f): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020: Hmmmm!
Person needs help, una come use am shaparli for hook up things...God is watching ♈όϋ on 3D Mr Tunde and Mskrisx... @op keep trying and don't stop trying.. Continue with the repairs and ♈όϋ will see how Ūя̲̅ ways will be wide..God bless hard-working peeps like ♈όϋ ..

Haaaaaaaaa
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by Tundeiab(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020: Hmmmm!
Just being friendly to a sister bro. grin
Re: Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market by freshness2020: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Just being friendly to a sister bro. grin
Hmmmm.. That sounds interesting. I love Ūя̲̅ style of approach !

(1) (Reply)

Transpacific Caribean - Introduction Of Services / Promo Plain T-shirts For Sale In Wholesale / THE LAMB WHOLESALE MART

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.