Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

"I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals (752 Views)

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / A Principle That Heals Incurable Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals by Gombs(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2014
What God has done over the years, even in ancient days, are still very much happening today. He heals every ailment, , for He is all powerful, and All mighty. I stumbled on the testimony of the doctor who got healed by the power in the name of Jesus! Though folks want to deny the Testimony of the doctor (scientist), it tells me more of how the world resist the name of Jesus, but guess what? The church will keep marching on!

Mods have hidden other threads about the doctor's testimony, which I find to be discrimination against one's freedom to his beliefs, even on nairaland. I though wonder if an Pagan priest claims he healed a person, or a person claims a pagan priest got him healed, whether such threads would be hidden in the guise of 'keeping to the guidelines of the FG', makes me wonder, "did the FG ban the testimonies of those healed by Jesus too"?

Read and be inspired

The American doctor, Kent Brantly, who contracted Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia has attributed his recovery from the deadly virus to God and not to the experimental Zmapp drug used in treating him.After being discharged from the Emory University Hospital in the United States of America, Dr. Brantly made his first public statement since contracting Ebola in Liberia almost a month ago, thanking God for his survival.

In a video posted online on Friday, he began by sharing how he and his family came to be in Liberia as medical missionaries who moved to West Africa because “God called us to serve the people of Liberia.”According to him, on July 23, his life took an “unexpected turn” when he contracted the deadly virus.“Today is a miraculous day. I am thrilled to be alive, to be well and to be reunited with my family.

As I lay in bed in Liberia for the following nine days, getting sicker and weaker each day, I prayed that God would help me be faithful, even in my illness,” he said.“And I prayed that in my life or in my death that he would be glorified. I did not know then, but have learned since, that there were thousands, maybe even millions of people around the world praying for me throughout that week and even till today.“I cannot thank you enough for your prayers and your support, but what I can tell you is that I serve a faithful God who answers prayers.

”While Brantly thanked the medical staff in the isolation unit at Emory hospital, he believed his survival was a “direct answer to thousands and thousands of prayers”.In an earlier statement from his isolation room, the doctor thanked “God for His mercy” and noted “God often leads us to unexpected places.” According to Brantly, “God saved my life”.More than 1,300 people have been killed by the virus in West Africa alone, and the number is growing at a considerable rate.

More than 2,473 people have contracted the disease, more than the previous 24 Ebola outbreaks combined, according to the World Health Organisation.It has a mortality rate of 90 per cent, and has been declared a global health emergency.A team of five infectious disease experts and 21 nurses worked around the clock to provide care for Brantly, and while he took a moment to hug each at the end of the briefing, he credited God for being an important part of his recovery.“Above all, I am forever thankful to God for sparing my life,” he said.“Please continue to pray for Liberia and the people of West Africa.

”Also, the President, Samaritan’s Purse,a religious charity organisation, Franklin Graham, ascribed the doctor’s faith in God for his speedy recovery.“Today I join all of our Samaritan’s Purse team around the world in giving thanks to God as we celebrate Dr. Kent Brantly’s recovery from Ebola and release from the hospital. His faithfulness to God and compassion for the people of Africa have been an example to us all,” he stated.

Brantly and American nurse who also contracted EVD Nancy Writebol, were given one of only five courses available of the experimental drug.The pair split the dose before being moved to the US from Liberia.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/08/god-not-zmapp-cured-me-american-ebola.html

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals by asadike(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2014
thk u op. I beliv so much in d powers of jesus nd am a livin witness nd testimony. Notin can stop d work of God nd d great power of jesus nt evn nairaland nd al its mods put 2geda

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2014
Jehovah Died. He is no where to be found.
Re: "I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals by LambanoPeace: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Billyonaire: Jehovah Died. He is no where to be found.

It still doesn't stop the doctor's testimony from giving glory to God! To you, he might be dead, that's ur opinion, but to me, and Christianity, He is aoive today and forever more! Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals by Joagbaje(m): 4:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Nice thread
Re: "I Am Jehovah Rapha" The Lord That Heals by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2014
It's so easy to be Christian these days... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Synagogue Building Had No Govt Approval, Fashola Visits Site / Polygamists: How Happy Are They? / Meet The Church Of England (Anglican Communion's) First Ever Female Bishop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.