Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? (615 Views)

Double Life Holier Than Thou Church Member / Double Life Holier Than Thou Church Member / Holier Than Thou Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by ademega(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Yes , we are all trying to be better day by day , we are all working towards perfection .but there are some SUs in our street , place of work that think they are the "most holy " talking about holy spirit every now and then but they are the most corrupt and lazy people in the office .
There is this lady in my department , if she comes to you she will say its the holy spirit that leads her to you and people thought she was a very serious Christian until recently when she became the department HOD , both other staff and students have been wondering if this woman Christian believe there is a place call heaven . She extorts the student every day , using fraudulent means to get money from them in a very ridiculous manner and means . She collects money meant for students programs from them and negotiate with organisers on their behave without the students consent . When the students grumble , she threatens them with failure. In fact , her character has been a disgrace to Christianity . Though , there are many Christians that are worst but these acts are not expected of a Christian that claims holy spirit directs her to do everything at every conversation with unsuspecting and uninformed people .
Meanwhile there are normal Christians that you just like the manner and ways they handle things objectively, they command respect without even knowing their religion . Yes , no body is perfect and nobody is a saint but at the same time there are some behaviours that are not expected from someone who want to win souls to the most sort after heaven .
Re: Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
That lady in your department was promoted officially but got demoted mentally grin

1 Like

Re: Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by ademega(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2014
Word ! Right word !!!
Tazmode: That lady in your department was promoted officially but got demoted mentally grin
Re: Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by shikshark: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
well when i was serving the was this holier than thou student that used to preach to me. but i later learned that she was bleeped by at least 70% of the male corpers before we passed out. shame
Re: Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2014
ademega: Word ! Right word !!!
grin
Re: Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by ademega(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2014
It reminds me of our papa and mama in NCCF too , it was later i heard from the pastor they later confessed to that they were doing the papa and mama beyond the NCCF . They were actually , "prayer partners both in the day and nite time " . Besides ,this case , in a friend z local government ,i heard of prayer brother in combo with the mama .dirty Things we Christians engage in ....... hhhmm
shikshark: well when i was serving the was this holier than thou student that used to preach to me. but i later learned that she was bleeped by at least 70% of the male corpers before we passed out. shame
Re: Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? by emmyskies(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Judgement day awaits. Quit looking at the lives of many so-called christians who are deceiving themselves and strive for perfection yourselves. My friends, without perfection, no one can make it. If we start naming many christians who are deceiving themselves, it won't change a thing. Every man for himself on judgement day.

They are trying to mock GOD. But:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (Galatians six, seven to eight)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Loses Wife And Four Children In Fire Outbreak In Warri / Should We Fear Death / Do You Always Use Your Sermon Note After The Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.