Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Saudi Arabia Denies Work Visa to 6 Nigerians Due To Ebola - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia Denies Work Visa to 6 Nigerians Due To Ebola (1206 Views)

Australia:first Nation To Shut Its Borders To 'ebola-affected' African Countries / Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? / Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Denies Work Visa to 6 Nigerians Due To Ebola by conyema12(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2014
I feel very bad to learn that industrious Nigerians are suffering because of wickedness of one man.
I was told by my boss today that work visas of 6 Nigerians were cancelled by Saudi Ministry of Interior.
Although there is no official document from the government to that regard. Most of the Nigerians here on 28 days on and 28 days off are scared because they might not be allowed to come in again at the port of entry.

Have we not suffered enough?

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Abijan From Lagos By Road: What Are The Things To Know / A Nairalander's First Ever Awaiting Flight: Things To Do. / Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.