Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. (3437 Views)

I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship.(age,24-27) / Hello Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. by joudini(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2015
Bolaino, l used to keep an eye on this thread since last year before my hiatus from nairaland. I have to lay it bare to you dude.

Never sell yourself short. I saw a comment asking about your physical attributes, job status and then how much you have in your acct. I mean the person asked how much you fvcking have in your acct. Were you looking for an account officer, a loan facilitator or a tax collector?

I have no qualms with people's preference for physical attributes, heck you can mould one if you want but if you are so blunt to ask me how much l have in my acct because l intend going into a relationship with you or your affiliate, then you need to check yourself.

Bruh, sh¡ts are happening out here man. I done seen things. Never go into a relationship with someone with an entitled mentality. Never ever make a girl think or imagine she is doing you a favour by marrying you. That's the surest path to depression when the novelty of wedding wears off and marriage sets in.

She is concerned with the funds in your account but she lists plain jane attributes that can be found in hundreds of thousands of other girls.

Read once more that letter the CEO of a financial house (J.P Morgan?) sent to the girl who was looking to marry a rich man.

Get your mind right man.

1 Like

Re: Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. by slide01: 10:49am On May 16, 2015
Re: Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. by bvegas2020: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. by Jjanedoe(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
bolaino:
what qualities does she have, if she meets my expectations I would fly to meet her, that is if she's worth it. I move around with ease, so meeting her won't be a problem,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Dreeldee, Get Your Behind Over Here! / Where are the Best Nigerian Nite Clubs in London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.