Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Genuine Ad Pasting Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Genuine Ad Pasting Job (527 Views)

What Are The Effect Of Copying And Pasting Article? / Need Help With Pasting Some Affiliations On My Blog / Problem Pasting Google Adsense Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Ad Pasting Job by boycasio(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
[i][/i]Pls I will like to ask if anybody know a genuine Ad pasting or copy and paste site that require no membership fee and even if the require how genuine are they. And I will also love to know it anybody know about internetprosDOTbiz and if you have experience with them weather good or bad pls tell me. Thanks
Re: Genuine Ad Pasting Job by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
boycasio: [i][/i]Pls I will like to ask if anybody know a genuine Ad pasting or copy and paste site that require no membership fee and even if the require how genuine are they. And I will also love to know it anybody know about internetprosDOTbiz and if you have experience with them weather good or bad pls tell me. Thanks
google it and check for geniune. Ad pasting jobs. There should be about 3 of them mostly owned by indians. Check if there are any reviews on such website. If there isn't then there is something fishy about them. I haven't used any of them, just my 2cent.
Re: Genuine Ad Pasting Job by boycasio(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Tnkz

(1) (Reply)

Risk Free Betting System For Gamblers Only / Review My Blog Please / Web Design For Only 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.