Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help (816 Views)

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help by djbazz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
See what a lady did to her house help in owerri imo State because she allegedly urinated in bed, do you think people who mistreat their house help should be jailed? 3321DCA4

Re: See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help by Arosa(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
The question shouldn't be if they should be jailed rather for how long they should be jailed.
Re: See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help by delishpot: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jailed, no need for jail, keep her in a zoo, cage her there and let people visit her and take photos. She is an animal. And yes,there are many more like that. I remember one woman in PH with a "maid" actualy she said a sisters kid. Some years later I heard the poor girl died. A small girl then of about 9yrs old. I am sure she killed her indirectly. That woman was wicked but she moved to God knows where and then we moved plus I was in school then.
Chei, parents should mind whom they give their kids to. Many of these women do not come in the name of house girls o. They just come as helpers who want to help the girl get education and better life while the girl will provide company and helping hand in the home to help watch their babies and play with their babies. Only for these kids to meet sorrow and pain without any of the goodies promised them.

Re: See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP; like seriously? Re u sure of this? Do u know d fmily? Can u attest or withness dis?
Re: See Photo Of What A Woman Did To Her House Help by djbazz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Raymondenyi: OP; like seriously? Re u sure of this? Do u know d fmily? Can u attest or withness dis?

Sure and d police took her away I pray she never Return

(1) (Reply)

A Question For All...... / Former Super Eagles Star, Wilson Oruma Duped By A Pastor Of N1.2 Billion / Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.