Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package (1068 Views)

Noun Tma Questions And Answers / Unilorin Pre-degree/remedial Form 2012/2013 Admission Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2014

WELCOME to this website that is aimed at updating you and providing you with all the necessary preparatory material that you need to pass the on-coming O.A.U Pre-degree exams. First of all O.A.U PRE-DEGREE started in the year 2003 and believe me we have the total past and practice questions and answers from the year 2003 up until 2013 altogether summing up to 11(eleven) years in total.

If you have any material on past questions and answers and it doesn’t include all the 11(eleven) years, then your material is not complete and the truth is that OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY repeat past questions very very well, in fact let me hold on this for now, i’ll talk about that in details subsequently. Just watch out for my posts. Meanwhile, you can get this complete and comprehensive package of past questions and answers right in the comfort of your room. YES the soft-copies are available, many students have called to make purchase from different parts of Nigeria, even parents are more serious in pestering their wards in getting this package.

We have 3 (three) versions. They are

(1)The Soft-copy

(2) The software (CBT)

(3)Hard-copy – Booklet and CD.

For now you could call me on my number 08030740550, 08052245703, 08180038553.

Read more at http://cbtexamsportal.com/oau-ile-ife/oau-pre-degree-past-questions-and-answers-full-package/
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
The forms are still on sale. You can get it from First bank, UBA, Skye bank or Wema bank across the country.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
The form closes in two day's time gudevnin.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
The form closes tomorow officially.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
It has been extended till september 12th.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Form closes in the next 1-week.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Form sales has been extended till Oct 3.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Exams now 21st n 22nd, u can stil get ur past questions and answers very easily, call 08030740550 or 08052245703.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers Full Package by masterpieceboss(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
We are back full and ready for u 1ce more.

(1) (Reply)

Caleb University Admission Form / CIMA (chartered Institute Of Management Accountants) Class -basixs CIMA Class / Become An Agent/ Dealer Of Jamb And Post Jamb Cbt Practice Software (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.