Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Are Nigerians Travelling To A Country At War In The Name Of Pilgrimage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nigerians Travelling To A Country At War In The Name Of Pilgrimage? (417 Views)

Day 3 Of Pilgrimage: President Jonathan Lights Symbolic Candle At Mt. Camel, Vis / What's The Essence And Reason Of Pilgrimage And Theology? / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Travelling To A Country At War In The Name Of Pilgrimage? by IdomaLikita: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Israel is technically at War with Palestine, She has had her own share of Rocket Barrages from Hamas even though minimal (thanks to Iron Dome)!
I have seen Footages of Israelis taking Cover at the Sound of Missile Sirens! And it has become pretty much a Normal routine almost on Daily Basis!
Imagine my Shock when I saw the SA to the President bidding farewell to Christian Pilgrims who are about to go to Israel sometime within the Week!
The Questions are :
1. Who guarantees the Safety of Nigerian Pilgrims as they embark upon this Journey to a Country at War!
2. Have our "Daddies" and "Mummies" been adequately briefed on the what to do when they hear a Missile Siren?
3. Can't the Exercise be Postponed until Peace is restored?

Smh oh!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Travelling To A Country At War In The Name Of Pilgrimage? by saintneo(m): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2014
it happens when the government chooses to fund religions instead of R&grin, Science & Technology.

Will going for pilgrimage unlock the gates of St Peter?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Travelling To A Country At War In The Name Of Pilgrimage? by hushmail: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2014
if u truly believe, guns n rocket attacks will not stop u from seeking heaven

besides believe me u r more likely to b a victim of sucide bomb in 9ja than to b hit by a bomb in Israel

check d statistics. Only 2 pple have actually died in israel from hamas rocket attacks: a Thai national n a baby. Other Israeli victims r war front casualties.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/14 / You Ever Feel The Urge...? / Law And The Bible: My Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.