Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed (868 Views)

Urgently Need The Services Of A Hacker / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day / Dumps For Iz0-047 Oracle Sql Expert Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by sniperx6: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
The services of a progammer *php, css and sql is needed and if yu have a better understanding on wordpress... Email atanda.olatunji@yahoo.com or call 07080837700
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by IamGodzilla: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
sniperx6: The services of a progammer *php, css and sql is needed and if yu have a better understanding on wordpress... Email atanda.olatunji@yahoo.com or call 07080837700

Mail sent: jide_tade@yahoo.com/ 08069790405/BBM: 2A9E95C8
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 25, 2014
I wish you the best bro, I have forgotten my email address login or i would ave sent my email too.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by IamGodzilla: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2014
dhtml18: I wish you the best bro, I have forgotten my email address login or i would ave sent my email too.
Lol! There's a phone number there also.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Me no get airtime jor - i don use all my airtime control babes for weekend.

1 Like

Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by IamGodzilla: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Hahaha! James bond 007
[programming and pleasure]
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Body no be firewood. Mister poster, i will call you if you send me resharge card first.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by sniperx6: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hope yu used cd 4 those girls and remember ebola don dey now.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is the rule, anywhere you want to touch on the girl, make sure you use hand sanitizer before and after - so that no party transmit ebola to the other one.
And get ready to jump into the microwave after the girl don waka go.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by chiefkpokp(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ur matta too dey hard oga dtml
dhtml18: I wish you the best bro, I have forgotten my email address login or i would ave sent my email too.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by sniperx6: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tade i did not see you email, maybe you call..........

The services of a php and wordpress progammer is needed for urgent project for 3months, the person must be able to come to the office 3times a week,, if you are intrested call 07032738295 limited space available

Note send your word done to the above email....thnks
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by talk2hb1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
sniperx6:
Tade i did not see you email, maybe you call..........

The services of a php and wordpress progammer is needed for urgent project for 3months, the person must be able to come to the office 3times a week,, if you are intrested call 07032738295 limited space available

Note send your word done to the above email....thnks
If the pay is good, call me.

(1) (Reply)

Php Developer / Who Can Do This At What Cost To Me / I Need A Visual Basic Programming Teacher In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.