Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. (1688 Views)

(photos) Check Out The Craziest Outfit Worn By Ladies At THE MTV #MAMAS2015 / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Kanye And His Girlfriend Amber Rose At The Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by tuneriolo: 5:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Chris brown grin Love the sneakers tongue

Miley cyrus kiss

Jlo kiss

Beyonce!

Demi lovato.... Boobies doesn't fit right with the dress, making it look like it's..... lipsrsealed

kendall and kylie

Ariana grande lipsrsealed, the same style all the fricking time!

Kimye.....boobies exposed! way too much

Amber rose: Ready for the stripper circus! cheesy

Iggy azalea: You need a stylist asap!

Taylor swift: The shoe doesn't go with the romper outfit
Re: PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by missterious(f): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Amber Rose was channeling Rose McGowan.

I love Taylor Swift but she looks ridiculous trying to be ~hot~

I've seen many variations of this same dress on Beyonce.

Iggy Azalea, NO!

Ariana Grande looks even more ridiculous than Taylor if that is possible.

I actually like Miley Cyrus' outfit.

I would appreciate a slit that high on only Angelina Jolie. But JLo looks hot though.

Is that Demi Lovato in red? She's one of my fav artists but I've never seen anything on her that I love.

The Kardashians.... Kylie is wearing a bathrobe, Kendall looks ok, Kim looks clownish.

Chris Brown manages to look more like a douche with every passing day

Anyways, I love them all. grin
Re: PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by tuneriolo: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wow, have y'all ever considered starting your own fashion police show?
Re: PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by missterious(f): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
tuneriolo: Wow, have y'all ever considered starting your own fashion police show?

Yes actually. Any problem?
Re: PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by tuneriolo: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
missterious:

Yes actually. Any problem?

No,on the contrary. you were constructive, that's all and I thought it won't be a bad idea. wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From The MTV Vmas Red Carpet 2014. by missterious(f): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
tuneriolo:

No,on the contrary. you were constructive, that's all and I thought it won't be a bad idea. wink

You don't mean it! shocked Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boobilicous Singer/actress Vilara Releases New Pictures / Jennifer Aniston: Losing Weight Wasn't Easy / How Many Of You Rocked This Back Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.