Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

WARRI - EFFURUN MARKET - [Where Beta Sellers And Buyers Dey Meet] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WARRI - EFFURUN MARKET - [Where Beta Sellers And Buyers Dey Meet] (2002 Views)

Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Sellers And Buyers Should Boycott Dealdey!! They Exploit Sellers / Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARRI - EFFURUN MARKET - [Where Beta Sellers And Buyers Dey Meet] by oharisibliss: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Waffi People I Hail Oh!

This has been my long awaiting dream to introduce a trend where all the sellers and buyers can meet to discuss good and favourable business.
I don't want to Go into too long Stories but I am sure we all want good business deals?
the purpose of this trend is to connect buyers and sellers instead of wasting time, effort and money searching other locations for a particular product when you can actually get same product, quality and at same price here in Warri.
this trend also stands to protect buyers and sellers from being defrauded.

but here are some rules to follow
1. Before posting anything or business deal you must have the product or service you are about to introduce.

2. Ensure You the buyer bargain and talk over with the seller on phone and or meet face to face.

3. Ensure you see the product you want to buy before making payments (or know the home or office Address of the Seller and confirm it if the service or product requires down payments ) I nor dey for my yam don. done oh.

waffi I hail one more time....greetings rolling...
remember say na front seat I sidon...
Re: WARRI - EFFURUN MARKET - [Where Beta Sellers And Buyers Dey Meet] by oharisibliss: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2014
I greet the House... sit for my seat...

I have moblie power bank for sale that can charge all kinds of mobile phones such as Samsung Galaxy, iPhones, Blackberry, Android Phones and other phones.
Features:
Comes with USB cable for charging
Long lasting and fast charging Power bank for sale at good prices you can contact m for home delivery (I beg cook wait for me oh....lol)
2600mAh and 5600mAh available for N3000 and N4500 only... they are newly imported
just give me a call on 08163907202 to order cos only few quantities available now!

if you like to retail or become a distributor or Wholesalers this is big business for you just Cal for reseller price

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Putting Phone No & The Name Of Scammer On Dis Platform Here / Emporio Armani Ceramica Chronograph Black Dial Men's Watch Up For 25k / Is The Network Marketing Business Called Getpaid4learn A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.