Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

5 FACTS ABOUT NIGERIAN PETROL - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 5 FACTS ABOUT NIGERIAN PETROL (6205 Views)

01/02 Toyota Hilux Reg Manual Auxiliary Petrol.Reduced to 850k. See Pix... / Vw Lt 35, Petrol Engine, Tarpaulin / Questions about Nigerian Registered Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 FACTS ABOUT NIGERIAN PETROL by TouaregV8(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2008
Nigeria operates a single unleaded petrol grade of 90 RON at our filling stations.  RON (research octane number) is a measure of patrols resistance to knock. The higher the octane rating of petrol, the less the potential for engine knocking.

The majority of vehicles imported into Nigeria require a minimum of 95 RON to run effectively and avoid engine damage.

The octane in Nigerian petrol is significantly below the minimum standard required for our vehicles.  In fact our petrol is 5 RON numbers below the minimum requirement stipulated by vehicle manufactures around the world.  This problem goes a long way in explaining the range of fuel and engine problems encountered by many of our vehicles.

Nulon PSO is the only octane booster in Nigeria that can increase (boost) our petrol from 90 RON to at least 95 RON.  Nulon PSO is the best and most powerful octane booster in Nigeria.  As consumers and as Nigerians, we deserve the best, So why do we settle for less?  “We now have a superior and premium choice”

All the other octane boosters and fuel cleaning additives on the market are not designed to meet the specific low octane needs of Nigerian petrol.  None of these products can boost our petrol to the minimum requirement of 95 RON.  In terms of power, performance and fuel cleaning capabilities, these products are inferior to Nulon PSO.

Enough said - Please feel free to contact me for any further advice or information

http://www.moto-supreme.com/

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html
Re: 5 FACTS ABOUT NIGERIAN PETROL by Bennystressless: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pls I do I contact you? Kindly drop your phone number, email or WhatsApp number. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

2008-2013 Lexus es350 thread tokunbo in ibadan vin included / Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) / 1999 Toyota Camry Xle(white Colour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.