Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Multiply Your Income By 400% - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Multiply Your Income By 400% (568 Views)

Double Your Income With Oriflame / Earn Passive Income By Selling Your Own Ebook / Signs That You Live Above Your Income And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiply Your Income By 400% by ehalliday: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hey guys, ehalliday here.

I want to ask you a question considering we are in the second quarter of the year 2014.

Have you successfully multiplied your income? Are you checking off the goals on your list, one by one?

If you’re like a lot of folks, it’s possible that “something” is still holding you back from reaching your BIG personal and financial goals.

It’s not the economy neither is it Naija, and it’s not the lack of time in a day.

In my 2+years of constant study, and building my business this “something” is usually a combination of two things:

1. Absence of a strong belief that you CAN and WILL reach your goals
2. Lack of a terrific, well-defined strategy to help you reach them

Couple of months ago, struggling to get an edge over my business and gain financial freedom because I was stuck in the same rut that you may be in right now.

At times, I felt lost and overwhelmed with self-doubt and negativity.

I studied, worked at it, opened my mind to creative intelligence, and the light bulb came on bright.

I discovered how to multiply my income by 400%/4x and I’m still on track to multiply it still many times more this year.
And this secret is what I’m about to show you, so stick with me.

You’ll discover how you, too, can break through the terror barrier and make this year your best financial year yet, using doodle whiteboard animation videos-which I think you’ll fall in love with when you see it.

(see snippet of video below)
[If you want to learn more about doodle videos, subscribe to www.ehalliday.com to watch video]

I’m a regular human being, just like you – but much like I did over 2+years ago, I discovered a way to use “Synthetic Imagination” to start living a life I was destined for.

I provided myself and my clients’ higher levels of income as a result, and I have reduced it to a ridiculous to make it reproducible. Now I want to show how you can do it, too.

(see snippet of video below)
[If you want to learn more about doodle videos, subscribe to www.ehalliday.com to watch video]

By the way, you don’t need to be a computer whiz kid, have drawing skills, or consider yourself a “sales expert” to win big with this idea.
Subscribe to watch the video now, I guarantee you won’t regret it.

[If you want to learn more about doodles, subscribe to www.ehalliday.com to watch video]

To your success,
ehalliday.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Human Resource Manager / The Plight Of A Young Nigerian Graduate / Arms Insurance Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.