Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday (6503 Views)

Poll: Chelsea. Liverpool. At Stamford Bridge Home Of Chelsea.

Draw.: 23% (22 votes)
Liverpool wins.: 22% (21 votes)
Chelsea wins.: 53% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea, Liverpool Controversy / Arsenal plays Villa, Man-U, Chelsea, Liverpool - In Just 2 Weeks? / Chelsea/liverpool:what Is The Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by shotster50(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2008
LIVERPOOL IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP,  period - up, up the blues!!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by ndumart: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
phizman:

Well, my shoulders are stil high because people are celebrating a jinx which clearly shows d blues superiority.
I agree our bridge fell today but I am consoled by d fact that d reds always fall 4 small clubs.
We wil come back to our normal position in d table within d shortest time (atmost 2matches).
Congrats to d liverpool fans 4 they have done what others haven't bn able to do.

While to my great BLUES fans, we should be proud all clubs are striving to beat a giant.
We have made d premiership tough and I'm proud of that.

BLUES TILL I QUENCH!!!!!

Phizman,

Mind you, no club plays with the intention of losing. So every club that went to the bridge b4 it crumbled went there to win. The fact was that ur unbeaten HOME record was overblown. Am glad it has come to an end. U can start counting all over.

Besides, all clubs have their own records which will be broken someday.

Only Arsenal has gone unbeaten in the EPL
Man U has the highest number of goals in the EPL
Man U is the Only team to have won the EPL 3 times in a row
Liverpool has the highest number of league titles.

So if u guys feel u have a record then other teams have records they can boast of. They just don't overblow it like u do.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by alex406(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
Chelsea fans make una go kill una sefs,Liverpool don trance una.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by SamMilla1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2008
Mark my word this day,
The only surprise of the season will be that Chelsea lost at home to Liverpool.
Tottenham finally won a game and
Everton Drew with Manchester United.

Chelsea will still go on to win the league.,
Liverpool will end up on third position this season behind Chelsea and Man U.
Champions league will be elusive as well for Liverpool.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
People are celebrating d fall of d bridge,
We are already building it. I'm proud of my boys!!

Bad belle people!!!!!!

Chelsea 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by loffers(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2008
UP LIVERPOOL

NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by ndumart: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
@sam
Its not a surprise that chelsea lost at home cos it was bound to happen someday. Chelsea fans made it sound as if SB was impregnable.
Man U shhok the foundation and left it fragile, then came Liverpool who uprooted the bridge. U guys are no longer invincible at SB after all
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2008
ndumart:

ndumart
Its not a surprise that chelsea lost at home because it was bound to happen someday. Chelsea fans made it sound as if SB was impregnable.
Manchester United shhok the foundation and left it fragile, then came Liverpool who uprooted the bridge. U guys are no longer invincible at SB after all

Be informed d Blues wil certainly do to dis two (Reds) clubs what they have done in stamfort bridge.
Mark my words and I wil remind u of dis day. Stil proud of my boys, they played wel.

BLUES 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Jairzinho(m): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2008
SAM MILLA:

Chelsea will still go on to win the league.,
Liverpool will end up on third position this season behind Chelsea and Manchester United.
[s]Champions league will be elusive as well for Liverpool.[/s]

What planet are you living on?

Champions league has always been our forte. . . . . . tongue

Chelsea made it to the finals for the first time in their history this year despite spending billions of $$$ !

We have not only won it,but have the enviable record winning it 5 times (yes 5 times,more than Man U's 3) an coming second twice.

So don't start what u can't finish,PLS !!

For the REDs:

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by chessguru(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2008
@post
it was a well deserved victory for liverpool, nobody can rightly predict the winner of the league at this moment except based on uneducated sentiment, lets wait till the second half of the season get to know about injury situations and all that bfore making wild claim to the title all in the name of support for a club, to the liverpool fans CONGRATULATIONS!! to my own arsenal folks, i still love good soccer, and that is why i remain with arsenal, ARSENAL FOR ETERNITY!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by chessguru(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2008
NEWS STORY
MASCH: CHELSEA WIN JUST THE START
Javier Mascherano has urged his teammates to keep their feet on the ground following Sunday's magnificent 1-0 win at Chelsea.
The Reds moved three points clear at the top of the league with their first win at Stamford Bridge since 2004 but the midfielder insists Rafael Benitez's men must not get too carried away by their impressive start.

"We are very happy because we know how difficult it is to win here," he told reporters at Stamford Bridge.

"We had more chances to score in the second-half and I think we showed in the 90 minutes that we deserved to win.

"But we also know that we have another game on Wednesday and we need to keep the same level. We need to keep playing like this and we will see what happens.

"We know that beating Chelsea isn't enough. We need to keep going. It was a great day for us but it's too early to talk about the title. We are in a good position and we now need to look forward to the next game against Portsmouth and try to win that."

Xabi Alonso's first goal of the season was enough to secure the victory and bring an end to Chelsea's 86 match unbeaten run in the league at Stamford Bridge.

It means Liverpool have now beaten last season's top two and Mascherano feels it shows the club are heading in the right direction.

"It's good that we have beaten both Man United and Chelsea because they are very good teams," he said.

"It's great for the fans and the people of the city. It's great for the team and shows we can beat anyone.

"We have improved our team. We are stronger now and working hard to progress. We have a number of players who have been together two or three years so the understanding is much better and we are showing this on the pitch."
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by topzy2000: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2008
I no say Liverpool go beat chelsea. Liverpool na my club.4get us. Torres sef no play, we 4 fire dose pple 3-0. see dat freekick.na God jus save dem. Liverpool is d team to watch out dis season
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by gentlegg(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
ManU and Arsenal do lose at home but no hype about that, so the fact that everybody is so screaming and surprised that Chelsea lost at home gives Chelsea more kudos and respect.

The bridge fell but is already being rebuilt stronger and tougher than ever. Who know how many centuries the bridge will last again. Though the loss scattered my weekend but am still proud of my team.

Congrats to Liverpool, is not easy to fall a bridge.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Tgirl4real(f): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
It's bound to happen anyway. . . not with a number of our major players out.

Doesn't make Chealsea anything else

Though it's really painful sad

Me thinks the sky is still blue cheesy
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by category(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
Where are those Chelsea fans, i challenge you to come out.
They all wore pale faces as we destroyed the bridge beyond repair.
I said Scolari has chosen to come in the year of the REDS.
Another defeat is the way for you.
Watch out for Hull City (The Giant Killers)
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by walexy5050(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
i know benitez wud test scolari tactical knowledge because he is still new in the premiership,what liverpool did yesterday was called outsmartness,benitez outsmart scolari by devising a 4-5-1 formation,givimg gerrard a free row,before the game,benitez told solari he loves their attacking football,they also came out on sunday to attack nt been cautious tha liverpool is a strong team nt boro,u cant complain abt injury problem, because u won stoke 2-0, aston villa 2-0 and boro 5-0 with the same team,so y are u complaining that its because of injury,if torres was in the game yesterday u wud have known that u back is useless and torres is ruthless,liverpool wud have killed the game in the first half,all chelsea fan just admit it liverpool is the better team of the day even ur so called coach confirmed it on m.goal.com,liverpool wants to win their 19th title in the 19th year of the premiership,cant u see its coincident.the last team that beat chelsea on their turf won the lague,that was arsenal,now liverpool won,dont u feel some pox on ur body all chelsea fan,does lookin for liverpool to slip down points,u might simply be disappointed,NEVA WALK ALONE
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Feelitx(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
Stamford bridge fell down flat.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by agwoko: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
Record are meant to be broken chesea two yrs unbeaten run finally came to an end.i think liverpool deserve the win though but chelsea really gave them a good run for their money.

The bridge was finally broken.

u neva walk alone.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by agwoko: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
Loosers wil neva stop bragging even after liverpool thought u pple hw the game is being played u the fans wud nt just accept the fact that ur team were 2nd best 4 d entire 90 minutes or there about.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by coolguyz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
agwoko, scream it into their ears make dem hear jare,
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by cjexcel(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Tgirl4real et al, isnt it very bitter to hide in shame and speak wit less confidence when u bragged about demolishing us b4 the match? Eh ya,my condolences for the bridge labourers.
''with gratitude for a reign badly spent we the reds sympathise with the bluuuueeeeesss(big mouths) on the inglorous demolition of the bridge,which sad event occured on mid day sunday,26/10/2008 after a protracted quaking.Left to mourn it are all the big-mouth bluuuueeesss,uncle Abramovich and elder felipe scolari.May its deflected ego rest in perfect peace,YNWA.    Go Liverpool! grin
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by goodguy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
walexy5050:

liverpool wants to win their 19th title in the 19th year of the premiership

Meaning, Liverpool's next title win will be in 2011? Cool. cool
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 1:27am On Oct 28, 2008
category:

Just watch out how chelsea is going to unleash their anger on Hull City (d so called Giant Killers)

I will remind u of ur post dis day.

Chelsea's defeat at home is making headlines, r we not 2much??
The sky is stil blue and d bridge is undergoing rebuild which is near completion.

Blues 4 Life!!!!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2008
United fan coming in peace.
I thought Chelsea were rather clueless against United.With Liverpool,it was even worse.
Me thinks that Scolari,on the evidence of the two games against the "Big Four"(at home), is a yet to get to grips with the Premiership.
I thik it's still to early to judge him.
But truth is,on the form book of Big Four battles(a good indicator on Title form),Liverpool look good to win the Prem title.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by slimghost(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2008
London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, , London bridge is falling down, blah blah blah, grin grin grin. guess Scolari saw both blue and red that day. ha ha. He will definitely see orange and black on Wednesday, trust HULL CITY

MAN U 4 LIFE
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by mufasa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
Chelsea supporter here.
i ve got only one question whats the fuss, we were beaten 1-0 at SB any liverpool all suddenly won the premiership, duh. Its the points that count not where you loose or win. Man utd lost @ home the past couple of seasons they won the league.

I hope Hull gets a hiding.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by toideve(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2008
MAN U for life, i knew chelsea was going to fall in Stamford road but didn't know it'll be this soon, the VICTORY is so sweet if no b say Man U sabi fork up na we suppose beat them, but the truth of the matter is Champions still remain Champions and we are going for a record, You guys will see how Man U will come from behind and win the premiership again, Once we catch our form fully we'll be UNSTOPPABLE watch out guys Man U rules, the season is still very fresh
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
category:

Category

category,
What say u on d bashing of Hull City by d Blues

Hull 0-3 Chelsea

Goals by: Lampard 3, Anelka 50, Malouda 75

I told u my boys are going to unleash their anger on Hull City (d giant killers),

BLUES 4 LIFE!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Don1DeMaco: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
ywnwa

THIS IS DEFINITELY OUR YEAR

WE'LL CRUSH EVERYBODY THAT DARES CROSS OUR PATH

MANURE, CHELSKI, ARSE ANAL NEXT

COMON REDS LETS MAKE IT 19

WE'LL MAKE EVERYWHERE A FORTRESS,

THIS IS ANFIELD

YWNWA
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Chuksoka(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
CHELSEA 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARSENAL 4 SALE
MAN U 4 GOTTEN
LIVERPOOL 4 WHERE[/color][color=#000099]
UP CHELSEA, WE ARE GOING TO RULE ENGLAND THIS SEASON
MAKE UNA NO VEX PAPA GOD DON PUT US ON TOP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Wigan Athletic (2 - 1) On April 7th 2012 / Champions League: Porto Vs Arsenal On 17th February [2 - 1] / Everton Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 7th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.