Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT (11228 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Tsl Logistics Test Invite / TSL Logistics Limited Aptitude Test Results/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Dfavouredone: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
The TSL group of companies are independent, individual companies with a common origin, offering value added Supply Chain Management and Logistics Solutions. The TSL group of companies collectively create a strategic supply chain and logistics platform for the supply and distribution of goods and services from source to the last mile.

The companies commenced with the incorporation of Transport Services Limited as a Limited Liability Company on September 8, 2001 and have today, metamorphosed into four independent companies.

TSL is recruiting to fill the position of:

Contract / Management Trainee Engineer

Job Scope
Entry - level professional with limited or no prior experience. Learns to use professional concepts to resolve problems of limited scope and complexity while working on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgement and decision making.

Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager, the Fleet (Contract) Engineer is responsible for the planning and execution of all planned and unplanned maintenance of vehicles in his fleet.

Specifically, he will:
Preventive Maintenance (PM), Repairs, Roadside Calls & Off Sites of its Fleet
Accountable for the on time and quality of works on its trucks
Accountable for the on time and satisfactory completion of works on vehicles
Timely execution of PM of vehicles
Swift resolution of road side and other offsite breakdown of his/her assets.
Assigns tasks to Contract Foremen based on Post Trip Inspections/Diagnosis and Job cards
Requests for parts
Schedule people, resources and time for each assignment
Ensure on-time, safe efficient and satisfactory completion of jobs.

Educational Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering (University or Polytechnic)
AGE LIMIT 21 - 25 years of age.

Experience 0 – 2 years

Additional Requirements:
You must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Solid background in project management, maintenance and Integrity management.
Safety oriented and Team worker with good interpersonal skills and great deal of initiative.
Excellent English written and communication skills.
Familiar with various engineering disciplines among automobile industry.

You must also be demonstrate the following skills:
Proficient in Planning & scheduling tools: Ms Project - Excel - Document Management
Experienced in Project Control, progress reporting and forecasting,
Consistent in the achievement of set objectives using engineering best practice and coordination skills.
Organisational, Planning and Problem Solving skills
Proven Leadership Skills, Commitment and Teamwork

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: hr@tsllimited.com

Read more: http://getnaijajob..com/2014/08/tsl-group-management-trainees.html#ixzz3BPYPH5ym
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm scheduled to take their Test tomorrow 9am. Any idea what to expect?
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by ascendo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
taiwolusol: I'm scheduled to take their Test tomorrow 9am. Any idea what to expect?
please when did you apply? When did you send ur cv please? Where is the test venue in Lagos. As for the aptitude test, try mechanical reasoning since its maechanical thing
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2014
I think application is still on, it is just for mechanical engineers and i think age limit of 25..not sure tho..and the test is english,maths and letter writing...The maths na SSCE maths, and i'm sure majority of us don forget am....

1 Like

Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
seagullbabz: I think application is still on, it is just for mechanical engineers and i think age limit of 25..not sure tho..and the test is english,maths and letter writing...The maths na SSCE maths, and i'm sure majority of us don forget am....

When did you take your Test?
I was made to understand that some guys did for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

When did you take your Test?
I was made to understand that some guys did for Tuesday and Wednesday.

I did mine yesterday, I only heard of Wednesday tho. Did u write? When?
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
seagullbabz:

I did mine yesterday, I only heard of Wednesday tho. Did u write? When?

Wrote mine Yesterday too. 9am
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

Haha...means I prolly saw you sef...I was the guy talking about GNLD peeps. Did mine same time too. Wish u success innit. Abeg lemme know if and when you get a feedback from them. Thanks
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Dfavouredone: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
seagullbabz:
Haha...means I prolly saw you sef...I was the guy talking about GNLD peeps. Did mine same time too. Wish u success innit. Abeg lemme know if and when you get a feedback from them. Thanks

taiwolusol:

Please guys help out, quite urgent;

I just receive an sms a glo number inviting me for an aptitude test and interview on 1/09/2014

@ TSL, Plot 26, along Apapa-Oshodi Xpressway by cele bus stop.

Please is that where u guys did your test?

How was the test - what do they set?

Was there interview after the test?

Do you knw their range of pay?

I knw say the questions wey i ask don plenty but pls help me answer the one you can as the date is close and such info will help decide whether to attend or not since i am coming all the way from delta.

Thanks
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dfavouredone:

I just receive an sms a glo number inviting me for an aptitude test and interview on 1/09/2014

I knw say the questions wey i ask don plenty but pls help me answer the one you can as the date is close and such info will help decide whether to attend or not since i am coming all the way from delta.

Thanks

You'll do just fine in the test(provided you still remember some 0'Level maths). The interview will hold after the Test, you'll need wait a couple of Hours.
The salary according to my little research will be around 100K.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Dfavouredone: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
taiwolusol:

You'll do just fine in the test(provided you still remember some 0'Level maths). The interview will hold after the Test, you'll need wait a couple of Hours.

Thanks bro,

Pls am i expected take along my credentials and photocopy?

Like how many of you wrote on your day?

Thanks once again in anticipation of your timely response.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Thanks bro,

Pls am i expected take along my credentials and photocopy?

Like how many of you wrote on your day?

Thanks once again in anticipation of your timely response.

Only your CV will do. We were about 20 that did on Thursday.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by ascendo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
taiwolusol:

pls., bro hw did you carry out this research? Online or did you ask?
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
ascendo: pls., bro hw did you carry out this research? Online or did you ask?

Online things
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Thanks

Yes that's where we wrote our test. You will write the test first and then the interview later. You need to av 50% in the test and 30% in the interview to proceed. Maths was O'level maths if i'm right and english was a little tricky too. With an essay or letter writing section too. I don't know about their pay though, but I was asked how much I wanted during my interview. I am not sure about others, but the test was tricky for me as I have not done questions like that in ages. Goodluck
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Dfavouredone: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2014
seagullbabz:
Yes that's where we wrote our test. You will write the test first and then the interview later. You need to av 50% in the test and 30% in the interview to proceed. Maths was O'level maths if i'm right and english was a little tricky too. With an essay or letter writing section too. I don't know about their pay though, but I was asked how much I wanted during my interview. I am not sure about others, but the test was tricky for me as I have not done questions like that in ages. Goodluck

taiwolusol:

Thanks so much guys for the wondeful info.

God bless you.

Pls allow me to bother you guys just this once more.

What kind of questions were guys asked during the interview?

And is there any expected dress code?

taiwolusol:
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Thanks so much guys for the wondeful info.

God bless you.

Pls allow me to bother you guys just this once more.

What kind of questions were guys asked during the interview?

And is there any expected dress code?

All questions in my interview came from my CV, after the general let's get to know you questions... no specific dress code, just dress smart, or just combine a suit jacket with your chinos trousers.
Cheers

Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by ascendo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
For ppl dat wrote their test and did interview today, how did it go? Any update for the house? How I wish we know when their last test will be so as to know when they will start calling for further processes...
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
seagullbabz:

Yes that's where we wrote our test. You will write the test first and then the interview later. [/b]You need to av 50% in the test and 30% in the interview to proceed [/b] was O'level maths if i'm right and english was a little tricky too. With an essay or letter writing section too. I don't know about their pay though, but I was asked how much I wanted during my interview. I am not sure about others, but the test was tricky for me as I have not done questions like that in ages. Goodluck
shocked At the BOLDED. How did you know bro?
Not doubting tho grin
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Dfavouredone: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
ascendo: For ppl dat wrote their test and did interview today, how did it go? Any update for the house? How I wish we know when their last test will be so as to know when they will start calling for further processes...

today test and interview was ok and is basically thesame format like the one you guys did - a test and then an interview.

on when we are expected to hear from; they sec just told me when i asked her about it that they will get to us thesame way they call us for the test; that i should not worry.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dfavouredone:

today test and interview was ok and is basically thesame format like the one you guys did - a test and then an interview.

on when we are expected to hear from; they sec just told me when i asked her about it that they will get to us thesame way they call us for the test; that i should not worry.

That was the same thing she told us all of is that took the Test/Interview on Thursday..Lets hope for the best.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
taiwolusol:
shocked At the BOLDED. How did you know bro?
Not doubting tho grin

Lol...got it directly from the man that organized the test that day. that we need 50% in d test and 30% in the interview to proceed...

1 Like

Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by seagullbabz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please if anyone gets any info or contact from Tsl after his/her test, kindly update the house plz. God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2014
seagullbabz:

Lol...got it directly from the man that organized the test that day. that we need 50% in d test and 30% in the interview to proceed...

1 million likes grin
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by ascendo(m): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2014
I heard a guy that did interview on 29th got a call. Who else did?

1 Like

Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by scoield(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dfavouredone:

hello plz..i just received a call and message from tsl invitin me for a test and interview tomorrow.. can u kindly tell me wat d essay writtin was all about
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Romeozigs: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
scoield:

hello plz..i just received a call and message from tsl invitin me for a test and interview tomorrow.. can u kindly tell me wat d essay writtin was all about

for wot role did dey invite u 4 n wen did u apply.
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by scoield(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Romeozigs:

for wot role did dey invite u 4 n wen did u apply.

i have no idea but d call threw me off guard cos am scheduled for 9am tommorrow mornin...heard there wud b an essay writting so wud like to know wat the essay writin wud b all about cos i actually hate essay writtings cry
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Dfavouredone: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
scoield:

I am sorry, saw you msg quite late and i believe u must have written your test by now. But if by chance you havent, the test was just gmat and o'level kind of test during our own - a combination of both. Simple but you have to be fast.

Just curious, what position are they recruiting for again?
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by scoield(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Dfavouredone:

I am sorry, saw you msg quite late and i believe u must have written your test by now. But if by chance you havent, the test was just gmat and o'level kind of test during our own - a combination of both. Simple but you have to be fast.

Just curious, what position are they recruiting for again?

they are recruiting for the post of logistic cordinator
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
scoield:

they are recruiting for the post of logistic cordinator

Wow. That's nice..... Hope your Interview was fine? smiley
Re: TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT by Tuneday01(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
has anyone heard from them?as regards the test on Tuesday 16th dec.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look / Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 / Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.