Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease (726 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Can Mosquito Transfer Ebola Virus Disease ? / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by Omooba77: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sister of late Dr. Adadevoh admitted to Hospital for Ebola Virus Disease
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by Omooba77: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
God please show mercy;don't allow a whole generation to be wiped out....God please!!!!!
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by SirElaw(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
I don't see why someone would open a thread about such a sensitive issue and fail to back it with a source. You might have heard it from someone or someplace but if you can't get a credible source online please don't start the thread. Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by Omooba77: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirElaw: I don't see why someone would open a thread about such a sensitive issue and fail to back it with a source. You might have heard it from someone or someplace but if you can't get a credible source online please don't start the thread. Please!!!
My source is credible;all she need is our prayer.....
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by thegoodone2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
source
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by eph12(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am trying to feel sorry but I just can't. Why on earth will the late doctor allow her sis come close to her? I hope its not true tho.
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by Lucario007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Where is the proof? no link, no fact? undecided
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by kayalade123: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is a lie... She has been discharged from the hospital and she is negative.. Confirmed by the FMOH..
Re: Sister Of Late Dr. Adadevoh Admitted To Hospital For Ebola Virus Disease by Omooba77: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
kayalade123: This is a lie... She has been discharged from the hospital and she is negative.. Confirmed by the FMOH..

Amen,may God let it be so,we dont want more cases....

(1) (Reply)

MDCAN Dismisses "Ridiculous" Demands By JOHESU / 90% Off Acne &pimple Treatment / Acne | Pimple Treatment | One Session / Where To Buy Love Machine Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.