Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear (600 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
PURPOSE OF THREAD;An opportunity for nairalanders to share the moments,past or present,they let their emotions get the better of them by crying.

BODY OF THREAD; It might have been tears of joy or tears of sorrow.Either way,its normal to cry sometimes,whether your are a lady or a gentleman.

As you usual,i will share mine first.The last time i shed a tear was about 16 months ago.

So,over to you.Share the 'When' and 'Why' you 'laughed on the wrong side of your face'...

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by SirElaw(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
I honestly can't remember. I'll keep trying to though.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ziezy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
yesterday in church during worship service ..twas heaven on earth..cudnt ctrl it ..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by horlah005: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Today.....on a bike
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by Phame: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yea...i cudnt hold back my tears after i saw a palestinian woman explaining how her family manage to eat once everyday, and her home was destroyed by isreali airstrike that targeted civilians. I saw her and her aged husband crying b4 camera and asking "where are hamas members among my little kids to warrant this attack on my family?, do u see any rocket in my house?"...these are questions she put up with tears welling up profusely on her eyes. I saw other disturbing images worst than hers, but i was drawn to her like she's my mom. I hate to see mothers/women in such mood;
she's a woman and that expression of motherhood got me on my emotional side.
I imagine that if this woman was my mum, what wld d feeling b like? So i guess , this was why i had to shed tears silently alone in my room when i watched that vid on tv. I wish i cud help her cos that is the only way to erode that experience frm my memory.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
horlah005: Today.....on a bike

Y??
What rily happenned??
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
ziezy: yesterday in church during worship service ..twas heaven on earth..cudnt ctrl it ..

hope u av gotten ur miracle??
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by horlah005: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

Y??
What rily happenned??

The air that runs through is quite different (rilli hot), that made me think dat the end of days is near.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Phame: Yea...i cudnt hold back my tears after i saw a palestinian woman explaining how her family manage to eat once everyday, and her home was destroyed by isreali airstrike that targeted civilians. I saw her and her aged husband crying b4 camera and asking "where are hamas members among my little kids to warrant this attack on my family?, do u see any rocket in my house?"...these are questions she put up with tears welling up profusely on her eyes. I saw other disturbing images worst than hers, but i was drawn to her like she's my mom. I hate to see mothers/women in such mood;
she's a woman and that expression of motherhood got me on my emotional side.
I imagine that if this woman was my mum, what wld d feeling b like? So i guess , this was why i had to shed tears silently alone in my room when i watched that vid on tv. I wish i cud help her cos that is the only way to erode that experience frm my memory.

i wish i cud help dem bt isreal wont sit down nd look while dere pple are being killed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
horlah005:

The air that runs through is quite different (rilli hot), that made me think dat the end of days is near.

its quite near....God will help us all
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ziezy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

hope u av gotten ur miracle??
I get miracle on a reg..that was to appreciate my maker ..words wudnt express it well .. wat else..??
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by ziezy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
horlah005: Today.....on a bike
on bike WTH happened
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by horlah005: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=ziezy] on bike WTH happened [quote]

The air is different. Makes me wonder dat 'The End of Man is Near". Its rilli disturbing
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear by Phame: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

i wish i cud help dem bt isreal wont sit down nd look while dere pple are being killed
hmm...i thot u ar open-minded...that was why i posted that here.
I dnt want to open history books here. How my emotion took over me when i saw d woman, it is the same way it will come at me when such is happening to any human being, irrespective of their race, religion and tribe.
U dnt justify pain inflicted on the innocents, no matter ur excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Society Discriminate Against Those Who Try To Be Different? / What Women Do – Tales Of Ibadan Amazons / Great Nation By Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.