Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe (37107 Views)

Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Home Made Bread Recipe / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.
So on a bright Saturday evening i prepared this sharwama and it was yummy.....everyone in my house enjoyed it..

Oya hang on for the recipe and the steps

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by cmgoat(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
why not come to my house dis weekend and prepare something like this for "us" grin grin grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol,u sure say dem no purge

8 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Jennydoris(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please post the recipe. The ones you made is inviting though. Care to send some grin?

4 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
hahahaha, first learn it and am sure to make it wont be hard......so you wont need my magic fingers grin
cmgoat: why not come to my house dis weekend and prepare something like this for "us" grin grin grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
purge? naaaaaa...mine is all natural cheesy
oluseyioba: Lol,u sure say dem no purge

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Kentnickole(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
debbie: There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.
So on a bright Saturday evening i prepared this sharwama and it was yummy.....everyone in my house enjoyed it..

Am salivating oooo debbie... Why this strong temptation ooo

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by POPEII: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Looks tasty
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by sainty2k3(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
My recipe:
Agege bread
Ab0ki suya
+ any other available thing
That is Sharwama made ridiculously simple cheesy

41 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2014
I pray oh
debbie: purge? naaaaaa...mine is all natural cheesy
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2014
Time to give the recipe and all the steps i used.....
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Dough ( which you can get in a bakery or big shops where they sell bread)
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)
chicken( broiler preferable,cos its softer and fast to cook.....i prefer the breast side which is boneless and easy to cut out)
Some shops sell minced chicken which makes it easier for you to just cook and use.
spice cubes,onions,vegetable oil(small quantity)
pepper(fresh for the natural taste and aroma),
mayonnaise,ginger,salt,nutmeg and thyme..........

1. Boil your chicken with the seasoning,ginger and onions till its very soft( add very little water while doing this,so that the chicken will not be water,but creamy-like when done.

2.Wash and cut your cabbage into tinny strands,either with knife and chopping board or with a grater....depending on the one you have.

2a.Wash the cabbage after cutting it with water and salt and put in a sieve to drain the water.

2b.Cut the hot dog into tinny round pieces,some prefer to cut theirs into cube form( set it aside when done).

2c. Mix the cabbage with little mayonnaise( you can make it to be creamy as much as you want),but don't make it look too sleepy.

3.When the chicken is done, put it in a flat plate and take time to cut them into very tinny pieces and keep aside.

4.Put very little oil in a frying pan and set on fire to heat for few minutes.Then add the chicken and hot dog with the pepper,ginger and onions.Stir for some minutes till you get the aroma and the taste you want.

Note- if you have just one frying pan,you can use a small pot to fry it..this is because you will be using a dry pan later and there is no need pouring out the content inside it,so its better you use something else.but if you have another pan....good too.

Now that your chicken,cabbage, and every other thing is set.....get your dough which will be used in wrapping all these together
5.take two flat dough put them in a flat plate or tray,one placed closely on top the other.With your spoon,put small quantity of the chicken and then the vegetable,make sure the are all balanced and well spread in the middle.Dont put too much to avoid finding hard to wrap.
Now wrap the dough with its content ( roll it in a smooth way so that the content can balance well inside).

6. If you notice that the content is not staying put after wrapping,you can use a toothpick to hold the ends together like in the picture i posted.Repeat step 5 with all the dough you have and ensure you wrap it well.
7.Set your pan on fire and allow it dry up a little.Then put each of the wrapped dough inside the frying pan to heat up and give it the brownish color...allow for few minutes,until you think its warm.
8.If you have a microwave,then you don't need STEP 7,from 6. put the wrapped dough inside the microwave ( two at a time),set to heat up for 2 minutes or less.....

NOW YOUR HOME MADE SHARWAMA IS SET......SERVE WITH A GLASS OF CHILLED DRINK,JUICE OR WHAT HAVE YOU

THANK YOU.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Bazinga(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
why girls like shawarma na? grin

25 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by hotmolo(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Owk... Leme call my babe to cum see dis grin

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Neduzze5(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Q
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by hazyfm: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
DEBBIE, YOU REGISTERED IN 2005
9 YEARS ... WOW!!
[size=18pt]ONE FREE SHARWAMA FOR YOU THERE...[/size]

62 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by stonemind(f): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
d

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Liamm(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
I just saved this page. Will prepare mine once I get those ingredients. Debbie, I'll need your physical presence wink

9 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by holyboss: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Shawarma undecided I hate that shit

D first nd only one I ever tasted, had a weird tastein my mouth undecided

Shawarma can go to hell for all. I care

5 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by sirjohnson(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014
You try small sha.

PS: What you should know about Shawarma HERE
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by shadowwalker101: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
nice
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by nathanD: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Realy nyc ill try it dis weekend n send u a pic cheesy grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Blackchampion(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
cmgoat: why not come to my house dis weekend and prepare something like this for "us" grin grin grin
Una abi?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Drsmith01(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2014
plzzzz wahz sharwama undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by tellwisdom: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2014
How many visited the toilet after eating this food?? sad

3 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by amakufrancis(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2014
nna mehn, dez packaqe qan. . . Afta consuminq like 2 of it, free ticket to toilet. U knw wat i mean na, purchinq tins
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by holyboss: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: Time to give the recipe and all the steps i used.....
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Dough ( which you can get in a bakery or big shops where they sell bread)
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)
chicken( broiler preferable,cos its softer and fast to cook.....i prefer the breast side which is boneless and easy to cut out)
Some shops sell minced chicken which makes it easier for you to just cook and use.
spice cubes,onions,vegetable oil(small quantity)
pepper(fresh for the natural taste and aroma),
mayonnaise,ginger,salt,nutmeg and thyme..........

1. Boil your chicken with the seasoning,ginger and onions till its very soft( add very little water while doing this,so that the chicken will not be water,but creamy-like when done.

2.Wash and cut your cabbage into tinny strands,either with knife and chopping board or with a grater....depending on the one you have.

2a.Wash the cabbage after cutting it with water and salt and put in a sieve to drain the water.

2b.Cut the hot dog into tinny round pieces,some prefer to cut theirs into cube form( set it aside when done).

2c. Mix the cabbage with little mayonnaise( you can make it to be creamy as much as you want),but don't make it look too sleepy.

3.When the chicken is done, put it in a flat plate and take time to cut them into very tinny pieces and keep aside.

4.Put very little oil in a frying pan and set on fire to heat for few minutes.Then add the chicken and hot dog with the pepper,ginger and onions.Stir for some minutes till you get the aroma and the taste you want.

Note- if you have just one frying pan,you can use a small pot to fry it..this is because you will be using a dry pan later and there is no need pouring out the content inside it,so its better you use something else.but if you have another pan....good too.

Now that your chicken,cabbage, and every other thing is set.....get your dough which will be used in wrapping all these together
5.take two flat dough put them in a flat plate or tray,one placed closely on top the other.With your spoon,put small quantity of the chicken and then the vegetable,make sure the are all balanced and well spread in the middle.Dont put too much to avoid finding hard to wrap.
Now wrap the dough with its content ( roll it in a smooth way so that the content can balance well inside).

6. If you notice that the content is not staying put after wrapping,you can use a toothpick to hold the ends together like in the picture i posted.Repeat step 5 with all the dough you have and ensure you wrap it well.
7.Set your pan on fire and allow it dry up a little.Then put each of the wrapped dough inside the frying pan to heat up and give it the brownish color...allow for few minutes,until you think its warm.
8.If you have a microwave,then you don't need STEP 7,from 6. put the wrapped dough inside the microwave ( two at a time),set to heat up for 2 minutes or less.....

NOW YOUR HOME MADE SHARWAMA IS SET......SERVE WITH A GLASS OF CHILLED DRINK,JUICE OR WHAT HAVE YOU

THANK YOU.
in olamide's voice

Story For the gods tongue
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
yummy
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2014
DOUBLE thread on FP mteeeeeeeeeeeew na ntwk or op hi?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Blockus: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Congratulation OP... grin

The last time a Food section thread made the frontpage, I didnt have pubes.. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by experimentist: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.

did u put beans (ewa agonyi) inside?

2 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by lirusehn(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2014
well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon / Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.